Big Buck I Killed this year!!!

chssain

Well to start this out, I dont post on here much, mainly just like reading other posts but i figured i would post this one up. I started hunting a new patch of woods this year that i have never hunted. we have always owned it i just never thought of it being a good deer hunting spot. It is about a 160 acre patch of woods that we flood for duck hunting. Well Sep. 1st i put a camera out with some corn and what a supprise i got!!! This big guy!!! Since that day, I didnt think about anything but how i was going to kill this deer. Come october 1st i started hunting, And i hunted, and i hunted. hunted 5 days a week most weeks! I never saw him, Was still getting lots of pictures of him. but he had gone nocturnal like most big bucks do. Gun season came and went. Still no sign, and pictures were getting few and far between even at night. Untill one sat i decided to hunt a food plot on my big farm and wouldnt you know it, At 8:18 i got a pic of him infront of my stand. (i have a covert cam that sends the pic to your phone) So i got motivated again. hunted every day for the next week and a week later I finnaly got him! killed him on Dec 12th. Not bad for a Arkansas deer!!!
Pics..

DSCN1585.jpg

DSCN1589.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

Trail cam pics..
PICT1140.jpg

PICT1567.jpg

PICT1566.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

Back