JoeBob's Outfitters - Review

dcase

As I have stated on another post I am a strong believer in leaving feedback good or bad. This review is consistent with other reviews I have left online for Joe Bob’s in the past. Recent events have reminded me that I have not left feedback on this forum.

JoeBob’s Outfitters is a relatively young company specializing in shooting accessories (AR-15’s and more) and now a FFL dealer with the ability to sell the entire weapon system. I have purchased many things from JoeBob’s from AR lowers, AR uppers, several scope mounts, etc. For my review I will simply list the “PROS” and “CONS”.

Pro’s
- Joseph (owner) and I believe many of his associates are veterans. I love to support and work with vets as I served in the military and worked at a VA hospital for several years. Thanks for your service boys.

- JoeBob’s offers a very nice discount (5%) to any individual in uniform.

- The shipping is the fastest (free for purchases over $90) I have seen and I buy everything online these days.

- Free Tee shirt with every order and free hoodie with orders over $250. I have to say my wife loves the hoodies and that does not hurt my cause of spending more money on JoeBob’s.

- JoeBob’s will spend time talking with you answering questions, concerns, etc. That is what lead to my first purchase with JoeBob’s. There was new product out and they spent about 30 min on the phone with me answering questions and addressing concerns. They are a pleasure to talk to and treat you with respect.

- They are unbelievable about returning calls, e-mails, etc. They even called me with updates on shipping and backordered items. They provide customer service that is OUTSTANDING and rare these days.

- Their prices are hard to beat and they stand behind their products.

Con’s
- They may not sell everything you need (yet).
- Honestly, I have found no Con’s in dealing with JoeBob’s and I have done a considerable amount of business with them.

I have noticed on many reviews people always feel the need to state:

“By no means am I affiliated with, employed by, or associated with JoeBob’s Outfitters in any way”.

People really some silly stuff on forums; it really reminds me of watching the political arena. Of course I am associated JoeBob’s Outfitters; I am a repeat customer that has spent a considerable amount of money with their company.

Bottom line: I don’t think you can go wrong with JoeBob’s and if something does go wrong, call them and they will take care of you.

I'll second everything dcase says. I've bought a boat load of stuff from Joesph. The service was great, they good naturedly entertained all manner of idiotic questions, shipped fast, and their prices are hard to beat.

My only regret is that was before the shirt/hoodie offer.
cool.gif

If I know Joseph, and you have bought a boat load of stuff, I bet he would send you a hoodie/shirt on your next order. He forgot the hoodie on one of my orders over the $250 and included it on the next one. Thats customer service.

Thanks. I'm sure he would, but that's not at all necessary and I wouldn't ask. I'm not shilling for a shirt. I'm just very pleased with my experiences with JoeBob.

I just ordered for the first time and have only one complaint. Fast delivery and good service. 409.00 dollar order and no hoodie for my wife. Thanks,Wade

Great service and fast shipping. And You have to go in and follow the direction when you place the order there is an area that you enter the discount code of "hoody" then you pick the one you want. The only problem is that you can't then use the PM discount. I'm still waiting on them to get some stuff back instock to place the next order to finish a couple of builds.

Originally Posted By: Colorado CoyotesI tried calling JoeBobs yesterday and the phone# was no good, got it off the web site.

What's the correct number?

785-639-7121. Did you try to call our fax number on accident?

Originally Posted By: jmounceI was not crazy about the way I was talked to on the phone this last week!!!!! Just saying

What was said and/or how?

I stopped in to the shop on my way back to Colorado from visiting the family in Ky. Got to stretch my legs and picked up a ergo grip and stock completion kit at the same time. Only complaint I have was I didn't have enough money for everything I needed. Keep up the great work guys.

Originally Posted By: Hagan34I stopped in to the shop on my way back to Colorado from visiting the family in Ky. Got to stretch my legs and picked up a ergo grip and stock completion kit at the same time. Only complaint I have was I didn't have enough money for everything I needed. Keep up the great work guys.

Our location off I70 is really good for out of state guys driving through the state
thumbup1.gif

The farthest so far we've had someone "driving through" was coming from Idaho I believe. We're pretty packed to the gills at our current location...we're eyeballing other locations. Moving would be a nightmare though
blink.gif

Everybody has an off day, if it is important to you be sure to give them the feedback so they know what the problem was. Same goes for the other guy. Thats why we leave feedback. I leave feedback on EVERYTHING I buy. I have hundreds of feedbacks on amazon over the years. It is just as important to leave good feedback as well as bad. It really helps the next guy looking at the same product or company. It brings to light problems, miscommunications, and most importantly it promotes good customer service. JoeBob's is very open to feedback and I encourage you to share with them if it really bugs you. I know they had some computer problems and have been really stress out.

When I placed my order I discovered you could not use the PM discount and the free Hoodie code at the same time. I explained this in the comments section on the order form and what Hoodie I wanted and it was INCLUDED in the order when I received it.

Thanks JoeBob

Originally Posted By: HogstirWhen I placed my order I discovered you could not use the PM discount and the free Hoodie code at the same time. I explained this in the comments section on the order form and what Hoodie I wanted and it was INCLUDED in the order when I received it.

Thanks JoeBob

That attention to detail and cust service is what brings business back to him.
smile.gif

I have bought a Spikes upper and lower and several other odds and ends from them. They have great in store service and customer relations as well. It is nice to have a store like this in Hays. They are an example of how a Gun Shop/ Outfitter should been ran. If you haven’t made a purchase from them give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.

i have had great customer service as well. with regards to the backorders....[beeep], it was christmas time!! i tried to order a remote control helicopter from a well known company and 3/4 of there sale price stuff was sold out.

Last edited:
Back