Any baculum collectors among us??

Originally Posted By: Josh777I need a new key chain.

Good idea!

I like the mink baculum earings too. Maybe I'll make some for the wife. Now I just need to catch a couple hung mink.

I can see it now at an airport..."the TSA pervert was fidling with my bone"....then file a sexual harrasment suit...hahahah...put it on U-tube w/them all playing with it going....duhhhh what is this sir......its my bone what do you think it is.....hahahah

Got a bunch of coon baculums back in Virginia. Can't remember ever killing a coon and not cuting it out. Used to carry one around for good luck when I was a kid

In the 70's I used to make Roach Clips with feathers and beads on them from all the coon penis bones I picked up on my trapline. They sold well. People that I still know from back then still joke about them. I never inhaled

Last edited:
About 35 years ago I knew a couple of old coon hunters that had some coon baculums. They sharpened one end and used 'em for toothpicks.

I used to call people baculum breath when I was younger, try it sometime, most folks won't be offended.

I've never bothered with cutting them, but I guess I might.
I understand that opossums have a an over/under baculum.

One of you need to verify.

Used to keep bear baculum... Good for gettin your azz whipped in the bar on Friday night. Tell some unsuspecting drunk redneck it was a bear dog whistle, or stir his drink with it. Usually good for a few laughs, but some fellers just got no sense of humor about that chit!!!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: LonnieI thought they were Arkansas tooth picks.

The toothpick was invented in Arkansas.

If it was invented elsewhere, it would have been called a teethpick..
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: gman2153Originally Posted By: LonnieI thought they were Arkansas tooth picks.

The toothpick was invented in Arkansas.

If it was invented elsewhere, it would have been called a teethpick..
w00t.gif

Now thats funny...I dont care who you are..

ok, so this bone is located where?? to "cut it out" what are you cutting into...the penis itself? i guess id be intersted in getting one, just to mess with people...

somehow i feel like i need to go take a shower even talking about this subject...i can guess how one of my hunting buddies is going to feel when i drop it in their beer!!!!

sometimes i just like to pick i fight..LOL

i just need some instruction on getting this bone out of the animal.

Originally Posted By: H82Miss

This may be a little weird and a little bit gross, but does anyone else collect the baculum from the animals that they kill?

Nope, never dicked around with them.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: BRIZok, so this bone is located where?? to "cut it out" what are you cutting into...the penis itself?

Yup!

Originally Posted By: BRIZsomehow i feel like i need to go take a shower even talking about this subject...

Tell them just as they take a big swallow of their drink, you'll get one!

Originally Posted By: BRIZi can guess how one of my hunting buddies is going to feel when i drop it in their beer!!!!

Uhmmmm... nawwww, you really can't guess. It's one of those been there done that experiences.

Originally Posted By: BRIZsometimes i just like to pick i fight..LOL

That's a good way to do it!

Originally Posted By: BRIZi just need some instruction on getting this bone out of the animal.

-- Isn't much to it really, just grope around until you feel it gettin hard.
-- You may have to rub it back and forth a time or two to determine it's full length, but...
-- Once you get a feel for it you can whip them right out without a problem.
-- Just be careful that it doesn't go off while you're playing with it.
-- Once you've got it out, split it at one end and gently peel back the meat, exposing the bone within.
-- Rub and scrape thoroughly until well cleaned.
-- Soak in a strong bleach/water solution to render germ and disease free before you go out drinking and playing with it.

WOW, thanks Rocky!!

man...i need a smoke and a ham sandwitch after that explanation!!! LOL

yeah, i plan on boiling it then soaking in blaech and givein it the peroxide treatment before i go out to play!! LOL

thanks a bunch!!!!

Guilty...
whistle.gif

I have a badger "bone" that I'm going to put in my hat!
lol.gif
But hey, I also eat Rocky Mountain oysters, so I guess it's natural!

HELLS YES!!!

that would be great!! i could start a collection of erection bones!! (hey that rymes) LOL

sigpros- PM me if your not jokein!!!

Back