EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

LOL...Court, I was shooting slow. I didn't shoot fast till I got the 204 out, but even then I only had my 5 round mag.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrMrs. Clause says I have to buy my own gun stuff!

My wife said the same thing...but she did get me a Woolrich coat!! I was tickled to get it. Been wanting one.

Well heck !
I decided last night that this AM I would start my pred season. Got up hopeing for snow and found rain/sleet mix.
frown.gif
After almost getting over a 5+ week sinus/cold issue ,guess I'll pass.Dang.....

Sucks you guys got rain.

After 9AM our's turned into an all day slurpe mix of WET snow. YUCK !
Rained at dark then quite,now it's windy as heck and getting crunchy.
frown.gif

I did get out in a box blind and murder a couple tree rats .
thumbup1.gif

Just finished up on a little project I started before christmas...It isnt a coyote killer but it should knock out some squacks. Mossberg 144. refinished the stock, tracked down the original S130 peep, put a 17AUG on the front. Re-blued the butt plate. etc etc. I am pleased with the turnout.

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrVery nice Bobby!

Thanks Dusty!

I got a good deal on it but it looked horrid and had a BSA scope on it. So I went to work on it. It may not be a one hole puncher like the 40x but it should shoot pretty well.

Thanks all!!

Crow...the stock turned out great. Stripped, sanded, sanded, sanded, few coats of low gloss tung oil with steel wool sanding between coats.

Rob...the bolt handle is neat, strange to work it. I am used to a normal bolt handle.

Ill run some lapua through it and see what it does. Maybe some Eley.

First yote of the season gets away.
frown.gif

Got out on a little fresh powder today ! My uncle saw a yote this morn,so I went to track it and see which way it was going.
I jumped the dang thing at proly 40-50 yards and had to let it go. It was on wrong side of the ditch(no permission).
So I called a few buds and we went to looking and found that it crossed on a piece we could hunt. Long storty short I tracked it about 5 hours and coverd 5 1/2 sections of ground only to push it into a 10-15 acre piece of grass that was off limits.
thumbdown.gif
The gang got a few shots with the shottys here and there ,but no luck. Never did get a real good chance.

I went back ,just before dark and tried to call him out, but I think he still having a nap.
laugh.gif

Think I could use one myself.
Was good to get out anyway,maybe next time.
smile.gif

That sucks Tim.....my last time out we heard them but couldn't get them to come in. They are staying on private off limits land.

Finally seen some snow... Had to drive to PA to see it though.

I'd like to drive somewhere to see snow.
Daylight 2012 starts with rain.
frown.gif
I'm guessing my holiday vac is going to end this year with no critters.Back to work in 2 more days...dang!

Back