2 Yotes Down and Bay Video

Bull_357

Our group went out today. My buddy and I located 5 others and we waited for the rest of the group who was out and about trying to locate others. Dropped a few pups and had one up and jumped in no time. Came around in one little circle and a buddy shot 3 shots at it with the shotgun but didnt put it down. We then had a split chase and I shot one that just barbie and patches were on. Then another came around after about a 2 mile circle and my buddy hit it twice and it bayed up about 30 yards later in front of lady, blitz and dixie. Rest of the dogs showed up and they stretched it. 2 dogs down in less then 2 hours and another that has some bbs in him. Was a good day glad deer season is over.

BAY VIDEO

The one I shot at the SX3 3 1/2 in # 4 buck dead dog choke
photo-15.jpg

Sean from this site walking out with Dixie our best jump dog
DSCF1002.jpg

Crew walking down the road after the second one.
DSCF10062.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

Lady, Dixie, Barbie, Rayne, Blitz, Ranger, Jaimie (hidden), Patches and Trigger
DSCF1012.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bull_357 you can show me where the snowshoes are
smile.gif

I'll take my spots to the grave with me when it comes to hare.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: beaglerOriginally Posted By: Bull_357 you can show me where the snowshoes are
smile.gif

I'll take my spots to the grave with me when it comes to hare.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Isnt that the truth I have a camp in Marienville. I attempted to hunt them one time when I was in college and didnt have any luck at finding them. Now that I have some good dogs I am going to have to head up and try and find some.

Back