lets see some rattle can paint jobs!!

BRIZ

gotta see some rattle can paint jobs, tell us how you did it and what you used to get the patterns!!

everyone enjoys seein some home spun camo done with a fiz-can!!

This was a rattle can and an airbrush. Used a cedar branch for some stencils. Tha gun stock that is.
laugh.gif

IMG_0292.jpg

After I wore the black of the 870 I gave it some color to stop it from rusting. Krylon paint. Primed it, then painted it tan (dead grass) then got a few cattails and grasses and layed them over the gun and hit it with olive drab. She is starting to look ruff again after 4 years of duck, goose, turkey, deer, pheasant and coyote hunting. Needing to hit it with the can again this summer.
100E0064-1.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThis was a rattle can and an airbrush. Used a cedar branch for some stencils. Tha gun stock that is.
laugh.gif

IMG_0292.jpg

i like the stock not too crazy just enough

The following were with Krylon Fusion Camo with Khaki base coats and brown and green accents. I used either fishnet stockings, clumps of grass and twigs, or homemade stencils.
PICT0066.jpg

PICT0303-1.jpg

NE12GA.jpg

This is with sponge technique.
PICT0014.jpg

Snakeskin attempt using fishnets and cardboard stencils. Used some fluorescent yellow hobby paint to make colors pop more.
PICT0013-2.jpg

Thanks CWeeks. It was a trial run for a Duracoat version I wanted to do for my brothers gun. It turns out that it didn't go near as well with the Duracoat. The one in the picture is on my 10/22 for the time being. That is until I get bored and hit it again with the next Krylon idea
rolleyes.gif

My 12ga. First attempt at painting any gun. Its got the same theme now but its olive and black instead.

DSC_5305-1.jpg

My 10/22. Best pic I have of it.

1027100902.jpg

I'm fond of the snakeskin if you didn't catch on.
smile.gif

Back