camera land discount??

Originally Posted By: Hoyt572do we get any type of discount from camera land on this forum??? or does anyone have a discount code??

Is the Camera Land the one in NY?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Hoyt572do we get any type of discount from camera land on this forum??? or does anyone have a discount code??

Is the Camera Land the one in NY?

yea thats the one

Be wary of them, they offer a deal with a camera and 2 lens then when you've committed to buying they will tell you one of the lens is out of stock and they will substitute another lens for it. Of course the other lens is of a lower quality, you won't get it by Christmas if you wait for the original lens. All of this while they have dozens of the 'kits' for sale at the same time.

CameralandNY has been nothing but excellent to deal with in all my times buying from them.

Take a look at 24HourCampfire. Pretty sure they are sponsors there and regularly post discounts and specials.

Or you can do to their page and sign up there.

well couldn't help myself, the sales were too good, ordered a vortex crossfire 4-16x50 will illuminated mil dots. I know its not the best but with a unconditional lifetime warrenty, don't think I can go wrong for a first scope....

Cameraland is one of the absolute best businesses I've ever dealt with. Call Doug or Neil and they'll take care of you.

They messed with me on that camera lens package enough that I'd never deal with them again. It looks to me like that package deal was a scam. Otherwise why wouldn't they say it wasn't in stock and still have a dozen or more ads going at the same time. I'd think it would be kind of hard to mess with you if you were buying a specific item but I'd stay away from their package deals.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitThey messed with me on that camera lens package enough that I'd never deal with them again. It looks to me like that package deal was a scam. Otherwise why wouldn't they say it wasn't in stock and still have a dozen or more ads going at the same time. I'd think it would be kind of hard to mess with you if you were buying a specific item but I'd stay away from their package deals.

Not saying your gripe is not legit, but you are the only person that have come across that has not been happy with
cameralandny

They have been excellent with me.....try giving them a call and see what they will do for you, then post back your findings.

Originally Posted By: Double_DOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitThey messed with me on that camera lens package enough that I'd never deal with them again. It looks to me like that package deal was a scam. Otherwise why wouldn't they say it wasn't in stock and still have a dozen or more ads going at the same time. I'd think it would be kind of hard to mess with you if you were buying a specific item but I'd stay away from their package deals.

Not saying your gripe is not legit, but you are the only person that have come across that has not been happy with
cameralandny

They have been excellent with me.....try giving them a call and see what they will do for you, then post back your findings.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. Anyway this camera package I bought from them was last year's bad luck so I'm stuck with that impression of them.

Originally Posted By: BusterAre you 100% sure it was Cameraland you dealt with, not Adorama or one of the other optics dealers in New York?

Unless there is more than one Camera Land NY I'm pretty sure.

Have to say I've spent a lot of money on optics from Cameraland NY and they have nothing but great service, whether i've been in the store or online or on the phone. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

You should have contacted Doug and discussed it with him. He really is top notch.

Cameraland is excellent to deal with, if you have any problems call up the owner and he will make it right. Stuff happens, you should at least let them know they messed up and give them the opportunity to make things right before trash talking them without the opportunity to make things right.

Originally Posted By: SShooterZWhy don't you call them and ask? Doug is pretty easy to deal with.

Doug is a straight up guy. I would bet my bottom dollar if you called and talked to him personally he would make things right.

To the OP. Go to their site and sign up for their e-mails. They are always running some nice sales. They will give you the codes for thediscounts in the e-mails.

Back