stupid &%#$--%$#**$##%&* people

Jesse lackey

Me and my wife are staying with her dad for a while until we find a place of our own. He talked us into it to get us back up here quicker. He knew full well I had my dogs and they were coming with us. I even have 4to of my dogs at other places so I don't have to keep them all here, but still I have to hear every day about how he is gonna shoot my dam dogs. He is mostly joking, but it still burns my azz!

Then apparently this morning one of my terriers broke its chain so before he left for work he tied the dog to a post on the edge of a 6foort retaining wall!
I got up about 20 min after he left and found the dog hanging from its collar with its back toes barely touching the ground. I got it down and its breaths were almost 10 seconds apart. With a little help from me I got her breathing good, and she is fine now. The worst part is there is an empty kennel and two empty chains 20' from where he tied her!

I need to find a place and quick!

You should switch out the terrier that almost got hung with one of your dogs from another place and tell him that he killed the dog and you found it hanging dead from it's collar.

I never understand when people invite something onto themselves and then complain about it... makes me think that those people just want something to complain about.

Glad to hear your dog made it okay... I bet that was a long 20 minutes waiting for you to get out there!!!

Originally Posted By: HuntsleepfishSounds like ya should of stayed in Oklahoma! J/K...

I get that feeling too.
I told my wife that we weren't moving up here till we had jobs and a house lined up because I didn't want these sort of things happening, but was assured by all involved parties there would be no problems.

Working out pretty dang good right about now.
oh well, she was fine, no harm no fowl I guess, just felt like beaching a little.

Bite your tongue, bide your time. Find a place ASAP. Hard as it is, whatever it takes we gotta maintain the family deal.

Yeah, I'm dealing with it in my own way.
lets just say my dog doesn't really like chickens and she may have gotten away from me. Needless to say, when he came home he found that one if his precious bard rock hens had been run over in the road!

I felt horrible!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: emeraldterriers1tell him to lighten up or you are gonna sleep with his daughter... lol. that will fix him!

That won't work, he told me I could do that in his house when we were 16a as long as it was at night! (Awkward)

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyOriginally Posted By: emeraldterriers1tell him to lighten up or you are gonna sleep with his daughter... lol. that will fix him!

That won't work, he told me I could do that in his house when we were 16a as long as it was at night! (Awkward)

oh my!
lol.gif

Tell him your are gonna start keeping the score with his a$$ hair, pluck one out every time, he will be bald in no time.

Sorry to hear that Jesse, I too have had to live with the outlaws, let's just say that she grew closer to them....not sooooooo much for me....lol.

He probably loves his family and wanted you all near him. He just never appreciated, at the time how much the dogs would bother him. A little patience from both of you will see you through this rough patch.

That is just terrible. I am glad your dog is ok. Keep a short leash on your dogs - so to speak- to make sure none of them get loose again. Keep them under close eye so he doesn't have an opportunity to hurt any of them again or even complain about them. And find a place to live as soon as possible. Good luck. I wish you the best. Just put the extra effort to make sure your dogs are completely out of his way.

Thanks guys. Me and him actually get along great, and I don't think he mentioned for it to happen, he just doesn't think sometimes. He is a great guy and I am grateful for all he has done for us, but I still needed to blow some steam.

And I knew you guys would find a way to make this perverted and disgraceful, and make me giggle!

Well done sirs!

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyOriginally Posted By: emeraldterriers1tell him to lighten up or you are gonna sleep with his daughter... lol. that will fix him!

Dang, she got any sisters living at home ?

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyHaha, yeah, but I'm not even going to get into the problems with that girl!

No problem, I'm on my way to save you.

Hehehe. Rjm you can have her as long as you take her cat too. I'm not sure how many life's he has left but one is about to expire!

Ck its killing you that I haven't put this pic up isn't it?
2011-12-06_10-52-27_570.jpg

Back