I'm back and ready for Fall

Predator Paul

Wow, I see the Posse has moved to a new spot! What's up with that?
Colorado turned cool last night and I thought I smelled a little fur in the air this morning when I went for the newspaper.
Anyway, I am really getting the itch for the new season.
I had better get the .17 out and dust it off and get some new fresh brass plugged in the next few weeks. I see there is a new crop of Colorado hunters in my area.....that's great!
One of my projects and goals this year is to have "Fox Fur USA" make some nice gifts with this years dogs and cats. I just spoke to a gentleman last week that had a coat done for his wife last season and the work was no less than perfect! :^)
Well, nice to see you are all still here. I will stay in touch and keep my brain fed with the latest Varmint news so i can hit the field at a full run this fall.
smile.gif

Predator Paul
As always..
"watch your backside"

Glad to see you back Paul. I'll be looking forward to more of those cat calling tips you shared with us at Posse last winter.

Anyway, hope you had a good summer and take care.

------------------

Hey Paul,

Welcome back!! The season must be here.
smile.gif

By the way, don't you know you can't kill anything with those .17's??
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Good Hunting,

Bob C.(Yes I have moved back to Texas while you were gone.)

Paul, good to see your face again.LOL Am looking forward to some advice on the cats . I have a place to call for them now , and you can rest assured , I ll be pickin your brain . he . he . Again, howdy. Jerry AKA Moses Man .

------------------
If you call them they will come-- FOX PRO.

Paul,

It's great to see you back!! How was your summer? I no what you mean about the smell of fur in the air. I can also hear those elk already laughing at me in the high country. One more week before season opens. YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Then it's back to predator hunting.

Later Terry

Elk Laughing at Elk Laughing........

That's too much!!
smile.gif

Nice to see you are all still here. Do you ever stop hunting Randy? I know Texas is big but we know what kind of damage you can do to those Predators. I wish I had your energy.

Paul

[This message has been edited by Predator Paul (edited 08-20-2001).]

Back