Barska 8-32x50 AO, Varmint Riflescope

from what I've learned here the guys ^^^^^ are pretty rough on the lower end scopes, I have learned the lower end scopes aren't very clear when you zoom far in, also what do you plan to shoot it at, I'm getting mine for coyotes, and I thought I would be shooting distances, but have learned it ends up bein pretty close some times, 8x is way to much zoom some times... I'm getting the vortex crossfire 2.5-10x50, now alot of the guys here don't like vortex's crossfire line because its their low end line, but I like the scope, It has an illuminated reticle, and most importanly, a lifetime warrenty.

Alot of the us here have been through the cheap stuff and upgraded along the way. It's better to buy better stuff the first time. Way cheaper in the long run.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeAlot of the us here have been through the cheap stuff and upgraded along the way. It's better to buy better stuff the first time. Way cheaper in the long run.

lol totally understand and your knoledge is appreciated, but some people have to learn the hard way (me included), and i've also been unemployed for about a year so every penny counts on my gun just to get me out shooting. Just wanted him to understand if he went with a lower end scope, I'd go vortex for the warrenty, no question the higher end scopes are better, just some people can't afford them, or won't afford them.

If you don't wanna kill your wallet.....

Bushnell.
thumbup1.gif

Well....thanks for all the input guys...that's why I ran the post...but I wonder how many of you gave your two cents but have never owned the scope? Most people on here hate the CenterPoint scope....but I bought 4-16x40 and love everything about it. Glad i didn't listen the the critics on that one. Thanks again.

You're right! I've never owned a Barska, CenterPoint, or other cheap scopes. I have, though, shot weapons equipped with said scopes. And the experiance with them has told me to NEVER own one. There are far too many great optics at good prices to go those routes. JME, YMMV.

Back