Hunting with Tony Tebbe

Well folks,
I was lucky enough to partner up and take advantage of Tony's recent special, and boy was I glad I did! After a short 15 hour drive from California, I found myself in Lovington, NM for 3 days.
Tony's concept of Predator University was exactly what I wanted out of this trip and Tony certainly exceeded my expectations of learning and confirming both good and bad habits. I also got to experience the thrill of night hunting and hunting with Gunner who was just too amazing to put into script. Mother nature could have been a bit nicer during those 3 days, but it was not quantity of the hunt but the quality- and Tony did everything in his power to ensure we had both and we did. Here's a couple of shots from our hunt.

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

Tony I can't thank you enough for your hard work, professionalism and dedication to the sport. Yes, I could have easily sent an email directly to Tony to thank him. I chose to post here in case anyone out there was on the fence about learning and having as much fun as you can legally have with your clothes on!
Tony, my wife is still asking about Moo so if you and Dawn ever decide to let him go, don't forget about me. If not Moo, I just checked ..........104 reviews and no bites on a hunting partner here in California, I may have to rethink and consider a 4 legged partner.........like in a Gunner pup. Anyway, my friend thank you and Dawn for making my 3 days a very memorable one (I think I got a total of 15 hours of sleep in 4 days). Until then happy holidays! Best of luck at the Worlds, be safe and good hunting to you.........I'll see you at the PM hunt in 2012!!!

Kevin

Last edited:
Man Tony must have some good coffee down there. 15 hrs of sleep in 4 days?, you had to be hunting hard.
Sounds like had a good time and learned a thing or two.

Kevin,

It was awesome having you and Jesse down. Mother Nature sure reminded us who was really in charge. Her son, the Wind, was reeking havoc on us. It was great spending quality time on stands and off of stand with you. We had some memorable stands, especially with the hard chargers. Great shooting on your part.

Look forward to seeing you at the PM Hunt again. Not sure I can get Moo to go, but I bet I can squeeze a Gunner pup in there.
smile.gif

Thanks a bunch.

Tony

Back