Place your Custom Knife Orders now!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Hey Guys!

I'm ready to start taking custom knife orders now. If I can match your order to a blank I currently have, I can probably get it to you by Christmas. If I have to grind it new, it's a gamble, but I'm hoping to keep my list inside of 2 months turnaround, so it's a great time to get on the pegs!

Let me know what you'd like, we'll work up a design.

Here's 2 customs, and some cheap-o's I have sitting around. They are described specifically by their photos, prices are as posted and include domestic shipping.

Here's the Outback Bowie "royal built" knife again...
IMG_0962.jpg

It's in a fancy wood stand in my lighted entertainment center, so I'm not in a rush to sell it. The price is a very good one, considering it's size, it's 100% handmade status, and all the Bison, Musk Ox, Brass, and Walrus Ivory in the grip. 13" oal, ATS34 Stainless. It's $800, and that will include a sheath of your own design... or my custom wood stand!

Here's a project I've been finishing for too long, simple high-grade hunter, D2 carbon, Moose Antler and Cocobolo, with a black spacer and brass pins...
IMG_0956.jpg

Much better color in the wood than this photo, red to purple, beauty knife. $150 sends it to ya with a standard leather/kydex sheath. Add $30 for a custom leather sheath of your design.

And the Clearance Sale!

Cheap-o's...

Here's the last remaining Lanyard Skinner from that last batch...
IMG_0952-1.jpg

Modern bandsaw sawmill steel, blasted and blued, micarta grips, will hang from your lanyard at $50.

Here's a "used" budget blade, from bandsaw sawmill steel...
IMG_0959.jpg

Used by me, of course! I'll detail it out, probably reblue it, and make it new before it ships to you for $65. Pack sheath out of kydex, gripped with micarta.

Here's a basic fillet knife...
IMG_0960.jpg

Production 440C stainless steel, 8" cutting edge, gripped with micarta, $45. (Another experiment, I determined that it was more affordable and more realistic to buy my fillet blanks machine made... it's tough to grind a skinny little blade!)

And finally, a "practice" ulu...
IMG_0961.jpg

Production 440c stainless blade, I used this to practice a two piece grip scale 1/2 over the steel, and 1/2 over a white carbon fiber spacer. It's Brazillian Rosewood pinned with Hickory. $35. Decent little kitchen tool.

Paypal and all mailed payment forms accepted, I can even take credit cards now via my street food business!

Thanks guys! Drop me a line!

Originally Posted By: Mike2Steve you can add the ulu to the one we are discussing

lol.gif
I will take it
lol.gif

Mike

Dang, good thing you saw it before me, or i would have taken it.

Originally Posted By: rainshadow1

Here's a project I've been finishing for too long, simple high-grade hunter, D2 carbon, Moose Antler and Cocobolo, with a black spacer and brass pins...
IMG_0956.jpg

I love the look of that knife. Wish I had the $$ to get it. Christmas sucks!
lol.gif

Back