pups

trapper2

i bought acouple of pups awhile back out of texas, they are 5 or 6 monthes old now, half jagd, half parker cur, the black pup is one of them and this was her first hog to see, shes doing pretty good, the other dog is a 10 month old pup. just thought you guys might like to see

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_6003.jpg

Nice action shot Ryan, good to hear from you. I heard that you have been real busy lately. Them pups want some of that bacon. Do they pretty well together?, seems like they do.
That dog in the background wants in there too.

The guy you got them pups from is a good friend of mine. If ole' Hebel has pups for sale, you better jump on them. He doesn't keep junk and hunts hard.

Great looking pups, thanks for sharing.

Take care.

duane, the black one is going to be taller, the brindle one is still pretty small, which is good for what i am wanting to do with her.

catdawg, he said you guys knew each other, so far i am really liking the pups, hard headed but dang sure got hunt

I sure like my little female, she has been going with me to check calves(mainly cause I can't keep her in a pen)
"Hoolie" is also hard headed, but to me that means "no reverse gear".She is starting to handle pretty well, I'm gonna wait till spring to use her on yotes.

duane i just started hauling mine in the last two weeks, thats help the handle alot, i have shown them the hog and afew trapped coyotes but that about it so far, its starting to get busy here so i will start hauling one of them one day and one the next, right now i about cant haul them both or they are uncontrolable, ha

You got some fine looken Pup's, "The Jagd X Parker Cur should be a great Cross for Hog Dog's, What's the Breeding on the 10 Month Old Pup ? Thank's for sharing the picture's,

richie that pic is from this summer, those arent bad, mostly just hair knocked off, they dont even show now, that pic does make him looked scared up but it was the only pic i had of him just standing

Back