Foxpro refurbished deals

stealthman

Maybe I'm the last one to know, but just in case Foxpro has refurbished Spitfires on their site for $150 and FX3's for $275. Not a bad deal if anyone needs one. One year warranty as well.

I have one for sale in the classified section along with a jack in the box decoy that you dont have to pay shipping on. (Shameless plug)

im not sure i would want a refurb foxpro seems like people have enough problems with the new ones that you would want more than a one year warranty. just my opinion

Heck I think I would rather have a refurbished one. All the bugs are out already and I will bet Foxpro will warranty them longer than 1 year regardless.

That's always stumped me too flea. Why is a product that basically gets rebuilt at the plant with the same parts they put in the new ones only have one year or less waranty. Same goes for scopes and just bout everything
Else that's refurbed and resold. could it be that it's because the money discounted is the price u woul normally pay for the warranty???

I am my 10th or 11th guaranteed "Like new" refurb droid phone from verizon in the last 2 months. They will be sending #12 tomorrow. I can see the hesitation on getting a refurb item.

Having said that I am 90% sure motorola/verizon does nothing more to their phones than make sure they power them up and send them on to the next person hoping whoever receives it doesn't have the needs that show it doesn't work properly. It currently takes me less than 2hours to find how the phone is broken and then a couple days for me to get off my butt and call them.

And having said allll that, still can't find the refurbs the OP is talking about. I plan on actually giving yotes a try and am going to retire the homemade caller I never really used. Ebay it is
smile.gif

Considering the number of ecallers Foxpro sells, the number of problems are very few. When Foxpro refurbs an ecaller, the quality control is extremely good. I wouldn't be worried at all about buying one if I were in the market. They will stand behind their products and take care of the customer, no hesitation.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyI am my 10th or 11th guaranteed "Like new" refurb droid phone from verizon in the last 2 months. They will be sending #12 tomorrow. I can see the hesitation on getting a refurb item.

Having said that I am 90% sure motorola/verizon does nothing more to their phones than make sure they power them up and send them on to the next person hoping whoever receives it doesn't have the needs that show it doesn't work properly. It currently takes me less than 2hours to find how the phone is broken and then a couple days for me to get off my butt and call them.

And having said allll that, still can't find the refurbs the OP is talking about. I plan on actually giving yotes a try and am going to retire the homemade caller I never really used. Ebay it is
smile.gif

i had the exact same experiance. i bought the Droid when it first came out and had 3 replacements in a couple months, then i bought the Droid X when it first came out and i had 12 replacements as well. those things sucked. then after a year of constant calls to their CS dept. i got a free Iphone that they shipped me and it had a cracked screen. I told Verizon to shove it after that and fought with them about the bill for early termination, and told them i was moving somewhere they did not have service, and that i wasnt paying it. after lots of fighting they sent me a letter that said my account is closed and the balence owed is zero.

i bought a fx3 refurbished a few years ago. works great and looked like new when i got it. however the remote will only play the first bank of sounds, when i get to the second bank it starts playing the first sound again. on the call itself i can play all the sounds. i mainly mouth call so i dont use it that much, need to send it in and get it fixed but never got around to it.

I wouldn't be afraid of a refurbished one. Heck the one I have an FX3 was sent in last month for some problems. They replaced several things and sent it back within a week. A week later I had a yote run up to it and decide it wasn't eatable. Course he's now hanging in the fur shed.

Thanks for posting the link NcWhitetail. I missed it. I've had good luck with the FoxPro's I've owned. They do have a 1 year warranty as well. Seemed like a decent price for a used one let alone a factory refurbished one.

I bought a refurbished FX3 last year from AP Call's for $250 no problems other than I go through batteries like crazy.

Lee

Back