Fathers day special..............Again.........

Originally Posted By: cathntrMan I would love to get in on this but dont think the wife would appreciate the down payment with christmas being so close. Maybe next time.

Just tell her this is your present...
thumbup1.gif

I'm in. This is one of those deals where if you can scrape up the money...you should. Price out the pieces by themselves. Just the Lilja barrel at that. No way you could build one yourself this cheap, not to mention the chambering and machining work. Amazing deal for a custom upper.

Cathntr just tell the wife what she bought for Xmas.lol Come on guys you only have 5 days left. You dont want to miss out on this one.

Originally Posted By: MPFDJust tell her this is your present...
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: pitman6302Cathntr just tell the wife what she bought for Xmas.lol Come on guys you only have 5 days left. You dont want to miss out on this one.

That would be a great idea but honestly, the wife and I havent been able to buy each other Christmas presents for the past 5 years do to complications with my youngest daughters health. She just went back to week full time two weeks ago after not having a job for those 5 years so things are starting to look up and I will definately have an ar in the near future.

I PMed an order for a 17 Remington with a 22 inch barrel. I have an old Sako Classic in 17 that has the barrel shot out of it that I was planning to have rebarreled. After looking at Catwhacker's group, I decided to go this route. I'm a sucker for a good shooting varmint rifle no matter what kind it is.

Oh, and I told my wife that I really wanted to order another gun and she just said, "So, go ahead." I think I'll keep her.

Taylor he does do the side chargers. Come on guys only 2 days left! This would be a great christmas gift from you to you!

Originally Posted By: TayUtlets see some pics of your uppers from him im debating on selling my swift to get one

Here's one. 17 Rem that's a shooter. The lower is off one of my 204's with not the best trigger in it. I have one of Scotts lowers on order and have a match trigger waiting for it!! Can't wait to see how it shoots with a good trigger.

024.jpg

Back