Its been said before!

I'll take a stand here, I think its fine to take dogs out of a shelter and give them a chance.
If the dog shows some "catch", he will have a good life.
2nd choice is let the bunny humpers kill any dog in the shelter after a certain number of days.
Just shows how uneducated the media is.
Shame on "Facebook", for promoting something with no idea of what is right or wrong.

Well said Duane. I sent an email to the lady listed on the article. Nothing nasty, and it wont do any good, but it still feels good to speak your piece.

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuI'll take a stand here, I think its fine to take dogs out of a shelter and give them a chance.
If the dog shows some "catch", he will have a good life.
2nd choice is let the bunny humpers kill any dog in the shelter after a certain number of days.
Just shows how uneducated the media is.
Shame on "Facebook", for promoting something with no idea of what is right or wrong.

Could not have said it better. Duane give me a buzz when you get a chance. Sorry we have not spoken in a while. Hope you and the family are doing good.

Tim

Im not saying the people are wrong for what they did, they just posted about it in a forum where people who would throw a fit could see. Everyone has there threshhold of what posting something over the line is, and im not saying where that line should be for anyone. Im just sayinv there is a difference between sending a friend a pic or a video, or posting on a hunting forum and posting it on facebook for everyone in the world to see
Boe

Back