If you were buying one light which one?

I bought both the EWT Kill-Light XLR250 and XLR100 from Whiteknuckle a while back and they are both great lights. I use the 100 for a scan light that I keep turned on the entire hunt, while attached to a strap on my head. It'll light those eyes up way out there. I use the 250 for a kill light and it can "usually" ID a yote out to around 200 yards. (The only exception is on really bright moonlit nights and if the ground is foggy).

Personally, if I had to go with one light only, I'd go with the XLR250 hands down. You can't got wrong with it and it's well worth the cash.

I agree. I have 2 XLR100's mounted to my 2 AR's and I have 2 XLR250's on a head band. With extra batteries I never run out of light. I like the 250for scanning. Mine has a brighter, tighter center beam which I scan higher above until I see eyes. That way I'm not burning them to soon. Then I'll lower for better ID. Once in range then I'll use the gun mounted XLR100 for the shot. I'm comfortable with this set-up. However you use the light you will like them.

XLR-250, red LED. I switch out the battery after about 90min burn time (4 stands) and it's really easy to carry 2-3 extra batteries which is more than plenty for an all night hunt. I've made two 250-yard shots and one 200-yard shot with mine in the past year resulting in DRT coyotes. It will reach out there in the right conditions.

If you hunt strictly shotgun territory with shorter shot opportunities, you could probably get away with the XLR-100.

XLR 250 works well.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Originally Posted By: ultramagGive Curtis at Texas Direct a call,he'll hook you up with a XLR250.....

Or you could support a Predator Masters sponser by purchasing you XLR250 lights from me.

Jeremiah

I have the XLR-250 in Red. Amazing light. Last Sunday evening I was at a farm in SW Illinois and I just killed a coyote. I was showing the farmer the light and we shone it across his field. He could not believe how bright it was and how far you could see.

You can get them at Elusive Wildlife Technologies - 936-756-3070. Great service from fellow hunters.

+1 on the xlr250. Awesome light! Make sure you order the halo shield from boondock. Its alot easier than trying to come up with something on your own.

Originally Posted By: zack blainpredator light without a doubt I have one and it certainly is a great light, but I believe they stopped manufacturing them.

Back