"Coyote Freak" has her pups

TonyTebbe

irrigatedead4-1.jpg

My female Annie (dubbed "Coyote Freak") had a litter of Gunner pups the other day. I was reluctant to even post them here, as I really didn't feel like listening to it. But, after sending 5 dogs/pups to their new homes in the past week or two, I decided "heck with it".
smile.gif
She's a dang good coyote dog and I want a couple pups out of her to try out. I've never had a female turn on at such a young age as her.

Annie is 3/4 Catahoula, 1/4 Blackmouth Cur. With Gunner being a Catahoula/Blackmouth cross, I figured I'd see some color. She through all kinds of color. Ten in total. I only put 7 in the photo, as that was all I could carry without dropping them. I made this cross to keep 2 pups for myself, the others will be sold and ready to go in early Dec.

Here she is after having her pups.
annieafterpups1.jpg

5/8 Catahoula, 3/8 Blackmouth Cur
anniepups1.jpg

anniepups2.jpg

These two little females have already been reserved by PM members.
annieredpup1.jpg

anniebluepup1.jpg

Thought I'd share.

Tony

Those will be some neet looking pups. I like that blue one with the spots, pretty cool indeed. I liked the one that had the white collar around its neck.

She is a neat looking mama too. She looks pretty cool with all of that blood on her face.....

Thanks man. She's got 3 or 4 with white blaze and ring around their necks. 2 or 3 are red merle like her, one blue, one black/tan/white and the rest are various colors of brown with and without markings. A hodge-podge of color. Annie has a ton of agility and I'm hoping to pick out a couple for myself that have the best of her and Gunner.

Of course, that's coyote blood...not her own.
smile.gif

Appreciate it.

Tony

I think the blue girl really has some cool markings you couldn't see in the other picture. I'm pretty stoked!

Well Tony I look at that picture of Annie and I see a fine looking dog dressed in her going out make-up and clothes.That red tint one on her face and shoulder just shows a fine quality in her dancin ability.Thats the kind of pictures I for one like!!!!!!!!!!!
Richard Payne

Tony - I forgot about Annie. Hope all goes well with these pups.

Coyotes here are starting to flare a bit at the sight of the dog. Could be conditioning form the greyhound guys in the area I have been hunting.

Are most coyotes there working your dogs pretty good?

Kelly

Last edited:
If you like that pic, you should see the video Richard.
smile.gif

Kelly, Annie has really come around. She's the one that I turned loose to get socialized around the house, as she was always kind of standoffish. Great on coyotes, just only liked to be petted or come when SHE felt like it. I was worried about her future here, but she turned it around and has turned out to be one heck of a joy to be around. She's fast, agile, and has good head on her shoulders. She comes from some competition bay dogs, but she is the first to grab ahold of a coyote by the throat.
smile.gif

I had 5 or 6 of them, flare at the sight of the dogs, last week. Only good decoying action has been when we call in a group. Ironically, the best decoying action I've been having is at night. Even singles are following the dog back to the rig, after being shot at and missed.

Hoier, These pups change everyday. Their color is really coming in. Everytime I check on them, they look different.
smile.gif
All are healthy, strong, fat little suckers. What a good momma!

Thanks guys.

Tony

That's a good question. The only answer I can think of at this time, is the PM Hunt in early Feb. Possibly someone is coming from your general area and could bring a pup back to you. You'd have to do some asking around to see who is all going.

Thanks...Tony

Thanks Tony. Wasn't sure if a flight on a plane was how you shipped them or if there was just some creative shuttling going on.

Last edited:
Good looking pups Tony. Don't sweat the negative comments. Just keep hunting and posting. No matter what you do some people will always have something to say a out it.

Thanks for posting. We will ha e to get together this year at the PM hunt.

Tim

Last edited:
She is the same size as Gunner. Not a very big gyp, but leggy. Maybe 40 lbs.

The pups eyes are open and they are fat and happy. Took this pic this am.

anniewpups1.jpg

Having a box full of pups hasn't stopped "Coyote Freak" from still hating coyotes.
lol.gif

kizmofur3.jpg

Tony

Back