What Stock to buy McMillian or HS Precision ?

McMillan, tons of different option that YOU can customize that fits YOUR needs/wants. Painted, swirly, differerent LOP, tons of different stock patterns, factory installed pillars...ect. I've owned right around 15 different McMillan and they're the best, IMO.

Manners would be my 2nd choice. I'm not crazy about their painted stocks, nor am I crazy about McM painted stocks. I see Manners offers a camo gel coat finish which looks very nice. The Manner stock I owned came with pillars, but they weren't factory installed like an option with McM. So, if you didn't have the correct tools, a smith would need to install them which cost $$$. If you have the correct tools, it's not to hard to install them.

HS, nice factory stocks at a decent price. All my HS stocks I've owned (4) were very heavy. Fit and finish were excellent, and all shot very well. Just heavy which I don't like ESP when you put a rifle on a diet to try to lighten it up.

B&C, I only own 1 of these stocks and it's a Original Ti stock. It's extremely light, has machined pillars installed, strong, and the finish is excellent.

ive been looking for a new stock for my 721.hogue had too much flex,i called HS for some info,they didnt know squat or wasnt anyone there that did.called B&C and they had the answers i was looking for so i gotta alaskan coming.my friend uses one and i like it.but then im married with teenage daughters so im poor.

Last edited:
Back