Finished Knives - For Sale!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
I planned to have more than this going this summer, but things have become complicated... Getting back in the saddle soon.

Here's a few I've built for sale, I have 2 or 3 more coming, then I'll be taking custom orders again. Probably within a month...

First off, some lanyard skinners! The standard sheath is a "necker" style, kydex, blade only design made to hang from your lanyard, no extra charge. If you want a specially designed sheath it'll be by quote...

Lanyard skinners are made from modern sawmill bandsaw steel, they're convex ground, and blasted/blued. The grips are all phenolic micarta, bulletproof! They're hardened to about 56rc and will keep an edge for a LOOOOOOOONG time!

$50 each, includes necker sheath and domestic shipping.

LS#1 - 6" overall
IMG_0954.jpg

LS#2 - 6" overall
IMG_0953.jpg

LS#3 - 5 3/4" overall
IMG_0952.jpg

LS#4 - 5 1/2" overall
IMG_0951.jpg

LS#5 - 5 3/4" overall
IMG_0950.jpg

Here's the one "Royal" I was able to do this summer. I know the economy is down, so this is a BARGAIN price...

It's an "Outback Bowie" made from ATS34 Stainless. It's 13" overall, with an 8" cutting edge. The front bolster is Bison, the butt bolster is brass, the spacers are Musk Ox, and the main scales are Walrus Ivory. This will be sheathed to order, buyers preference/design, at no extra charge.

It's worth about 1/3 more, but the price now (at 10%+ unemployment) is $800.

(When I put it on my website I'll take some better photos.)

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

Here's on I made for myself, but I won't be getting a chance to use it much, so I decided to post it up. It's a Russell style skinner. Made from super tough D2 carbon steel. Hand rubbed finish. The grip is stabilized black walnut burl bolstered on either end with black micarta. It will be sheathed with my standard sheath which is a leather/kydex belt clip style pocket sheath. Buyer designed sheath is available by quote. This one is $175.

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

I will be posting these elsewhere, so PM, email, or post here and the time stamp will determine first come first served.

I also have Cougar calling packages still available, with the hand call package, and a very limited e-call package (since the sale of my library.) I plan to get out and design more Cougar vocal e-call sequence files, I just haven't had time. Soon... like everything else! Check my website for what's available, and to see what's coming up.

Thanks guys, it's good to be back! I'll try to keep myself around starting, well... soon!

these are great deals on some awesome custom knives!! if i had the extra cash id be owning one of those neck skinners..they are sweet! great work steve they shouldnt last long on here..

Ryan

Those are awesome Steve, loving my knife by the way, it didnt get to skin a moose but got some bird and fish action.

I cant wait til you start taking orders and selling blanks, i need some more sharp objects from you
smile.gif

Won't be too long, I'll get the blanks photographed and order up some more steel...

Oh, btw, in case it makes a difference to anyone, I can take CC's now as well. . .

Thanks Bigsky.

I'm going to start taking orders and 1/2 down deposits now, it's been long enough! Time to get back into gear here! My turn around time will be determined by how full the pegs get, so I'll do my best, but I can't give that as a set number. If you have something in mind, please feel free to drop a note. Thanks!

Everyone that sees my little knife that I got from Steve fall in love with it. That little sucker will hold an edge for a long time too. I have only had to sharpen it a couple of times.

Those are nice looking knives Steve.

Back