Masked Bandits

DoubleCK

Things seem kind of slow on L,B & H. The incidental afternoon coon hunts have really picked up around here recently.

So I thought I would throw out a couple of pics of the pocket dog and cur on a prize.

TykeonThroat.jpg

TuckerTykeCoon.jpg

Originally Posted By: DustballsI bet your wife loves what your are doing with her pocket dog. Neat pictures.

If that little dog gets hurt I'm in big trouble. But I just can't lock him up, he loves it too much! It amazes me but when he hears Tucker on one he gets there through Thick & Thin; come He!! or High Water.

He spent some time in the Mud Room, Utility Sink getting the blood scrubbed out after that last one.

Is that a poodle Craig? Do you show her the pics? I bet you have a good laugh at that one.

Nice pics, keep em coming I'm bored, entertain us.
What's that lil killers name?

Oh man gonzaga, you shouldn't have said that. You asked for it. Devin don't watch.

Tyke is half poodle, half Fox Terrier. At least that is what we were told. He is a SwapShop rescue dog. He is a great pet, but he don't see so good. 13" and 15 lbs. Missing both upper fangs due to head ons in poor light. Incredibly loyal and loves to snuggle.

He is a hoot!

TykeCoon.jpg

TDAYCAM.jpg

SoldierCrCur.jpg

TDAYKALIDonkeys.jpg

100_2392.jpg

RubiconKaren-1.jpg

tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: DoubleCK Devin don't watch.

Always throwing a sucker punch aren't you? Ok I see your true colors now.

Last edited:
Gotta love the glowing eyes look, makes him look mean.

Good thing that the guy in green has him wrapped up in that straight jacket, he is gonna tear you to shreds.

Better watch your back Craig.....

Originally Posted By: gonzagaGotta love the glowing eyes look, makes him look mean.

Good thing that the guy in green has him wrapped up in that straight jacket, he is gonna tear you to shreds.

Better watch your back Craig.....

As for the glow in those eyes, bad cataracts. He only sees in good light. Getting worse. He's lost both both upper fangs from headons.

"the guy in green" is the number one son with his Grandpa in the background supervising. Tyke is wrapped up due to just getting a bath in the Mudroom sink.

As every one here knows by now...I always have to watch my back because, "my dogs hunt for me." LOL

depends on the area and form of hunting, if you run them with hounds safest bet would be a shotgun. I've had friends shoot them with a .410, I prefer a little more firepower than that.
Calling them with a predator caller and decoy I use .22 Squirrel, 17M2, 17 HMR, 22 Hornet

Originally Posted By: gonzagaWhat gun do you use to dispatch them coons?

If I can put a .22 MAG 33gr. V-Max in the main cavity of these WYO bandits, it's game over.

Back