Flagstaff

Hey Harvey are you in Tuba? I hunt the Rez quite often but haven't ventured up that way yet this year mostly over here on the Eastern side.

We hunt along the 264 quite often and the Ganado area has been fairly good. Just pulled a bobcat out of that area the other day. You should consider hunting the White Mountain contest in February.

i can't make hunts in feb and march, my season usually ends at the end of january due to my work schedule getting busy. i usually stay close to the house and go out when i can during those months, but i always try and get out to meet new people.

Rez,

Pleased to meet you!

I was thinking about maybe Jan or Feb. Might be a good time to leave the iceberg called Ohio for a little decent weather. LOL!

The coyote hunting here in Jan/Feb can be brutal cold.

I'll shoot you a pm.

Rudy

Can't make the World in Dec this year.

Deer gun season and a couple of yote hunts pretty have the month shut down for me. Then, the holidays finish off my cash. LOL!

How about after the first of the year we fire up this thread again and set something up for February? Anyone interested shoot me a PM and I'll keep a running list to contact.

Sounds like it would be a real good time!!

Rudy

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneCan't make the World in Dec this year.

Deer gun season and a couple of yote hunts pretty have the month shut down for me. Then, the holidays finish off my cash. LOL!

How about after the first of the year we fire up this thread again and set something up for February? Anyone interested shoot me a PM and I'll keep a running list to contact.

Sounds like it would be a real good time!!

Rudy

Hey dingleberry..........whats wrong with Las Cruces in February?
tongue_smilie.gif

Last edited:
I gotcher' dingleberry right here.
w00t.gif

Seen Las Cruces and loved it! In spite of you. LOL!

Need to see some of Arizona now; looking to retire out thataway.

Besides, I could hear you snoring at the hotel 3 rooms away. You need to shove a pair of socks in your nose brother.

Say 'hey' to the family for me, buddy.

R

Back