Looking for a decoy dog

Had a great time with Tucker the "Composite Cur" this morning. Deer season opened here so we went out to take a look around. Tucker treed a coon first thing and later bayed a P-Pine. Great deer hunt. (-:

CatDawg has been a tremendous help for Tucker and I. Trapper2 is another.

If you decide to put your hands on a young pup like that, get these guy's phone numbers and put 'em on speed dial. They are great guys with lots of experience and most important, they truly wants to help you!

Mason, thanks for always jumping in to help and encourage us and for steering these threads in a positive direction for all.

Thanks CatDawg and I sent Dasher a pm so hopefully he has or will have some pups. I really appreciate all the help guys. And o boy am I going to have some more questions when I actually end up with a pup. Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear that, Hoier. Since I'm new at this stuff, I didn't want to jump out & brag up Evan's dogs, but I'm happy as heck with mine...

take care & good luck!

Stryker is the name of my Striker Bred male that I got from Catdawg. I spell his name with a Y. Striker as many know is the name of Mr. Frys Striker where the Striker line comes from. Just an FYI. Catdawg and others can shed more light than I on this subject.

Hoier is correct. Ida was hit by a van four weeks ago as she darted out into the road. She was a couple of weeks from having pups. Pretty upsetting to us, but life happens. We will be looking for another female in the coming weeks so that we have a partner for Stryker to hunt with. Sorry we are unable to provide these pups to those who were hoping to get one. Hope Hoier the best in finding what you want. Good luck and enjoy your new dog.

Same here. Sorry about your loss of Ida.
frown.gif

Tony

Back