Trashcan's new truck gun......

Don't shoot it one handed with your arm extended..action break open lever can put an "OWEEE" on the web of your hand.

Don't ask me how I know that.

Nice shorty.

I can appreciate that truck gun! I've been looking for a cheap HR to do the same thing to, and let it bang around on the dash of my Jeep Wrangler.

How long is the barrel overall now?

Originally Posted By: nastynatesfishabsolutly love the shell holder lol and it deffinatly is a little F er lol good job i got a mossberg 500 that i cut a rust spot out of the barrel and now its only 17.5" so i gotta find a flash hider or somthing to re atach to make it legal. good job on the truck gun

Dang bro I don't think I'd be telling that on an open forum.
shocked.gif

the short barrel isnt on the shotgun ive got the 26" on it. this was going to be a backup coyote shotgun, now it sits on the safe untill i can get somthing figured out.

There was a guy from Washington who bought one and won almost everything there was to win in trapshooting with a gun like that. The 1st one broke and he bought another one and kept on winning. He finally bought a Model 12. His name was Arnold Reigger.

I can't believe you did that to a gun that you got when you were sixteen. I got one at that age also (Rossi) that has a special place in the safe. I'll probably never shoot it again but it's job is done and it's now retired. I guess I'm just sentimental that way.

Nice job anyway and a good way to get some more life out of it.

trashcan - i JUST DID the exact same thing with the same gun you have, save for all the wood working, traded away goods for mine - wondering how you cut yours as well? afterwards, i thought about a pipecutter...duh....
know what you are going to do for a front site yet? i am thinking about a hose clamp that i paint a bead on - heck - i did chop the thing. when i measured mine - i used a dowel down the closed action/barrel - measure 7 times, cut once - you know?

Back