new on here weres all the ohio guys

Alright guys I think I'm going to need some therapy
crazy.gif

I go on a mini vacation come back and get to read about a hairy big guy in speedos with a potatoe down the back of them??? What's this place coming to? Geesh.

I know Rob. I finally got the main door in. What a pain in the ?ss! Had to tear apart a brand new door just to make it fit. Gotta love OLD Schools/houses
cursing.gif

I have my wall tore down to the studs. After it quits raining I will be making a large hole and then building the frame and crap to put the door in. Then I get to close off the old back door so I can move my safe. And of course right on down the honey do list.

Dusty...did you replace a door or start from scratch with a normal wall?? I could have helped ya buddy. All ya had to do is ask.

Calla,

Rudy Calderone here, and an Akron boy.

I roll down Rt 43 to Rt9 in Carrolton all time on my to Cadiz. Had some good spots near Kilgore.

How close to any of those places are you?

Rudy

Quote:Dusty...did you replace a door or start from scratch with a normal wall?? I could have helped ya buddy. All ya had to do is ask.
I replaced a old door. Since my house is all block, it was a little rough. They originally just slapped up some 2x4s and cut a door to fit. I had to cut the threshold of a brand new door to make it fit

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntr Quote:Dusty...did you replace a door or start from scratch with a normal wall?? I could have helped ya buddy. All ya had to do is ask.
I replaced a old door. Since my house is all block, it was a little rough. They originally just slapped up some 2x4s and cut a door to fit. I had to cut the threshold of a brand new door to make it fit

Oh...yeah, that sucks. I am kinda in the same boat. Have to make a new hole for the door. I am glad it's not block though,lol.

Oh...isnt it your anniversary??

Quote:Oh...isnt it your anniversary??
Yes it is. 16 LONG years. At least thats what my wife says. Lol

If you need help with the door, let me know. I'm not a carpenter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneGood lord. That woman deserves a medal.

Now that is funny....what is he trying to say about you Dusty??? hahahahahahaaa

Back