What was that???

Down here in the swamps and river bottoms a noise like that is a panther. Don't know if you have them up there or not but that is the most scary scream I have ever heard at 3:00 in the morning froggin back on the rivers! We turned around and headed home! I would be careful until I knew for sure.

Yo everyone! I think it was a bobcat.Ain't Peafowl around here,no barn owls either.Now we do have Blue Herons.Montain Lions,panters,painters,cougers ect non around here.
Bobcats well a few not many but a few.
Thanks for all the responses. rws2

Im thinking it was probably a Sasquatch raping a woman. If you had manned-up and went after it, maybe we wouldnt be guessing. But then again, it could have been the Blairwitch and you would have died.

Pelt Trasher,
It would have been a little hard for me to "manned-up" and went after it since I didn't find out about it till the next day.It would have only had about 18hrs. head start.
What the hell is a Blairwitch? Some fantasy nonsense you kiddys dream up? What are you smoking anyway "Blairwitch" you need to get off that dope and into rehab before it's all too late and we read about you found dead of an overdose,Blairwitch indeed!

Dude man like am I the only pothead thats heard of the Blairwitch? You need to get informed - those people disappeared in Maryland, which should be to close for comfort to WV. I know you guys get cable in WV. Hell, I heard the state flower was the satellite dish there. jk
But, in your defense, I was "like a tomcat in a Georgia pine" when I said that. There arent any mountain lions in WVa right?

Ain't nobody disappeared in no Maryland.I hate to be the bringer of bad news to you but TV and Movies are fiction.Bring this witchypoo on I'll show her disappearing alright.Boom Boom out go the lights,hehehehehehe.Smoke away doper but just remember shes watching you,don't close your eyes she'll get you ooooooh oooooooooh ooooooooh.
LOL

Back