I'M ON MY WAY.

vicfox

After being on this site for near on 5 years reading lots of posts for info and stories soaking up as much as possible to enhance my passion the desire to hunt Coyotes has become too much so I have decided to come over and experience Predator hunting in America for myself. I head off on Sunday [your Saturday].
Long-time in the planning and a long flight to get there but it will be worth the wait.

I have made some terrific acquaintances through this site, built friendships that will last a lifetime so I am extremely gratefully to PREDATOR MASTERS and its MEMBERS to have had the opportunity.I will be meeting up with no less than 4 PM members and hopefully many more in the 25 day trip that will see me hunt Virginia, Wyoming, New Mexico and Arizona.

Tony Tebbe will do his best to ensure the opportunity of some fur down during a 3 day hunt in New Mexico which David [6mm06] and I will experience mid trip.

So no doubt it will be the trip of a life time that I owe an enormous amount to the PM members involved especially David Vance for what he has put together and to them I say many thanks.

Hopefully I can find time to upload pics and post for those interested here to keep up with the journey.

Last edited:
awesome Vicfox. hope you have tons of luck and put a bunch of fur down. and i hope you enjoy things in the states. safe travels and keep your powder dry.

P.s. you cant use the other tools in the heading, like bold etc

vicfox, sounds like you have quite an adventure planned out!
I wish you the very best in your quest to put fur on the ground.
Take lots of pics and I'll be looking for your posts in the future!

PS - Don't forget...we drive on the right side of the road over here!!
laugh.gif

That is awesome!!!! Goodluck! It's always nice meeting people on a forum that have similar interests as you and everyone being helpful with info!!!
Definately post some pics along the way-hopefully Tony can help you out with that part (well, at least his part in your journey!)

Vicfox, Sounds like you and David are going to have quite an adventure here in a couple days. The wife and I are very excited you meet you guys and hopefully we can have a great hunt. See ya soon, Jeremy

Originally Posted By: jlutcher51What part of Virginia are you goin to be in

Sorry for the delay getting back with a reply I will be returning to Coeburn for the last leg of the trip.

Thanks all for the posts of support and your good wishes.

We are about to finish our Wyoming leg of our trip after the absolute best time had with the best group of people you would ever want to meet.
Everyone harvested some meat here and enjoyed the Antelope and Mule deer hunting. Magnificent scenery and a terrific start to the trip.

A big thanks to Jeremy fzduner450 and his beautiful wife Lindsay for their fine company and friendship whilst carting us about in their truck.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are having a blast, here in America. I've got everything ready to go for your hunt here. Look forward to hunting with you.

Tony

Looking forward to seeing those pictures and videos. I hope you get a pile of fur and memories before you have to head back. Nothing like hunting a place you've never been and meeting good folks with like interests. You are doing a hunt that many that live here have never done and only dream of. Congratulations on your Wyoming hunts and good luck on the NM, AZ, and VA hunts coming up. You guys are going to sleep for a week straight when you're done with all those hunts
whistle.gif

201110162204126.jpg

Just a teaser photo of 6mm06 taking a shot with his 7mmSTW Remington at one of 2 Antelope he harvested in Wyoming just to keep your interest up on our progress.

Very keen to share more when time permits.

WATCH THIS SPACE

Is that a video still or a digital snapshot? If that was a snapshot, then your timing was awesome for the muzzleblast. Looks like goat for dinner David.

That is a great pic David, Thank you and 6mm06 for inviting us!!! It's was a great trip and I've got a ton of great memories from the past week. My wife even got the chance to harvest her very first antelope, and that made it all worth it. Thank you guys again and hope we can all do it again some day!!

Sounds like a great trip so far and your only halfway through it. I hope you continue to put the fur in the dirt in NM and here in Azrizona.

Back