Sept HOM Stories and Vote

reb8600

Staff member
Once again the time is here. This is the vote for the September Hunt Of The Month
thumbup1.gif
. There were some great stories this month but these were some of the best
thumbup.gif
. Some of these are outstanding. Pictures and details really make a difference. We will run this until 8:50 pm EST on the 11th.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks.

At the bottom are the links to the stories. Please take some time and read them. After you do place your vote for the one you think is the best.

First Place

This months prizes were donated by

Rick Robbins (Bearmanric) of R&R Calls. It is his Thunderdog and is also engraved with Predator Masters on it. Rick makes a great call.
http://rrcalls.com/

The next one is a real nice elk tine "mini" howler made by Will Horting (canislatrans54) of NCK Predator Calls. Will also makes a great call.

SeptCalls.jpg

1. Prairie Dog Hunt in ND on 9-24-2011 by Silverfox

2. Four Football Fields Away... by Ursus21

3. Fur Taker Junior , Jareds first season behind the trigger by Jerry Malbeck

4. Started off the season with my 7 year old- by okoyote

5. cougar call in success oregon - by Cory29901

6. My Hunt with Tony Tebbe - by ARCorey

7. Two shotgun coyotes this morning 9/11/2011 - by derbyacresbob

We need more votes guys, I voted early on. Some really nice write ups this month. Good job to all of the nominees.

Thank you all so much for the votes .
I didnt tell Jared about this until just a few minutes ago as i knew the stress would kill us both . he would be asking me to check the results on a daily basis LOL.
These calls will be cherished , We will be sure to post some pictures when we get back out calling(DEER SEASON) and show the results these calls produce .
Jared is a great caller with mouth calls , so i will guarantee you these awsome hand made calls will be used and used hard .
He is so danged excited !!!!!
In his own words
Thank you so much for considering my story for Hunt of the month .
Its been a long wait to get behind the rifle and so far the rewards have been awsome
Thanks to Rick Robbins And Will Horting for the awsome calls . Ill use the heck out of them, And will be sure to post some fur they call in . Thanks to Predator Masters for considering my Hunt and for making this a great place for kids to visit and be a part of . Jared malbeck Yeeee Hawwww!!!!!And Keep Calling

Last edited:
Back