Another ranch

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesI KNEW there was gonna be a good story. I just knew it!

When you gonna go for round 2?

I'll go for round 2 once I get done being PO'd and embarrassed over round 1.
Had the camera in my pack that I left in my truck because I was feeling lazy and cocky today.
Also in that pack was my old PM3 and a couple hand calls.

Stupid Stupid Stupid

At least I'm honest about things.
When I screw up, I admit it.

Randy, You and I are going to be a real pair at the PM Hunt...
thumbup.gif
..We may wind up with one of the video crews making a training film on how not to make it work...
rolleyes.gif

Rancher from yesterday called a little bit ago.
Said last night was the 1st night in weeks they didn't have
coyotes howling and yipping all over the place. Said I did
a good job driving them away.

That's just kind of like pouring salt into the wound.

great write up RJM i enjoyed reading it, Its a shame that night played out like it did! It cant get any worse than what happened! You dont need a camera for every hunt you go on, the write up like today will be fine i enjoy reading them as do alot of others i am sure... keep up the good work!!!

Lonnie

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: lon0121God i love the internet!

And the internet loves you too!

No they like me SECOND BEST doggin
thumbdown.gif

I would say you are Predator masters favorite!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
LMAO!! Damm Randy, your luck sounds about like mine! Speaking from geezer experience, stick to ladder stands. Those climbing type tree stands were not designed for the over the hill gang. Tried one of them for the first time in a long time last year, and I think that's out the picture for a long time to come.

Don't suppose anyone's seen a stand with an elevator by chance?

[/quote]
Stupid Stupid Stupid

At least I'm honest about things.
When I screw up, I admit it.
[/quote]
If I apologized for all my screw-ups, I'd have a career going!
Mark

Randy,

For your Gnat buddies grab yourself a Thermacell.....Jack probably gave you the toothache and Jim Beam will take it away!

Great story!(s)

Kevin

Last edited:
Back