Anyone can kill a deer..

WillTheThrill

It takes true skills to hit a target this small.
laugh.gif

IMAG0094.jpg

Nice shot. I use to shoot them off the bird feeders when they got out of control. Same for the cottontails and groundhogs in the garden. Makes for great practice. What was your distance?

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyMr. Miyagi says ... beginner luck Daniel son!!!
lol.gif

Arrows are too expensive for my blood to be just ripping them through the woods! none the less a terrific shot!

Originally Posted By: lon0121Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyMr. Miyagi says ... beginner luck Daniel son!!!
lol.gif

Arrows are too expensive for my blood to be just ripping them through the woods! none the less a terrific shot! Lon... If the arrows ain't flyin, then [beeep] ain't dyin!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Predator257RoyLooks like someone got tired of not seeing any deer and drew down on one of those pesky squirrels!
grin.gif

You are exactly right

Originally Posted By: WillTheThrillOriginally Posted By: lon0121Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyMr. Miyagi says ... beginner luck Daniel son!!!
lol.gif

Arrows are too expensive for my blood to be just ripping them through the woods! none the less a terrific shot! Lon... If the arrows ain't flyin, then [beeep] ain't dyin!
wink.gif

Haha well put and agreed.....

But I've noticed over the years that when the small song birds start flying in and around the stand, the deer are not far behind.

Originally Posted By: Mark2I hate when squirrels blow your cover.

I have a stand in a white oak acorn tree the dang things like to go in! They never crawl up from the ground, they jump from tree top to tree top until they are over my head and start shimmying down when i have to take my hat off and wave it at them....some turn around and bolt and some try to go right behind me lol!

Back