Hunting Pictures

Dustballs

Here are some pics of my wifes deer. She made an awsome shot after missing at 273 yards she had to wait till it got out a long ways.
PICT0343.jpg

The dragging crew
PICT0344.jpg

She had to shoot across this very deep canyon. We were sitting just above the rocks you can see in the picture.
PICT0345.jpg

Thanks guys. I couldnt ask for better hunting buddies. The boys were wanting to see something shot real bad and had to go back to town that afternoon. Her killing the deer saved me from having to shoot a antelope on the way back to the cabin.

Dustballs, you take the dogs with you when big game hunting? Ever got any flak from the game wardens? I only ask because I like to take the dog with me whenever I'm out hunting but was always hesitant with the regs about dogs and big game.

If I am in the country the dogs are with me. In the last 15 years I can count on 2 finger how many times I have seen a game warden while hunting. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there. The dogs arent used to chase game they are with us and used to blood trail if needed.

I always have Tucker with me. But then who is to say if I am Coyote Hunting, Antelope Hunting, or just ranching.

Is blood trailing legal in Wyoming?

I dont think blood trailing is legal in Wyoming. I called the area game warden about a year and half ago and got a half azzed no. He said he would rather see me use the dogs than let game go to waste and that he would like a call if the situation arose.

I forgot to mention that Tucker shows zero interest in Deer, Antelope or Livestock. She learned that a at a very young age. I have no idea if she would blood trail a wounded big game animal.

Back