New family member arrived today

1trkyhntr

Just received my RRA PP this afternoon. 41 days since I placed the order.
20" barrel, chromed bolt group, operator stock. I added the Harris 27" swivel bipod, RRA mount, and Zeiss Conquest 3X9X40. It feels nice, won't get to shoot it until tomorrow.
My wife had the nerve to ask me why I needed another rifle! Of course I explained to her that it will help me kill more coyotes. She then asked, "well if you bought 2 would you kill twice as many". [beeep]....she's about to finally figure this hunting thing out. We've only been married 30 years. Oh well, she's a fair cook, decent housekeeper, and not high maintenance so I guess I can forgive her for being a slow learner.
IMG_0091.jpg

well i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

Originally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

Translate the part in red please.

Nice rifle!

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

Yes please!?

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

I'll try....

"pry" = probably

"gonna" = are going to

"honk off" = agitate

"the f w" = the (explitive that starts with f)ing wife

So I think he was trying to say, "...you are probably going to agitate the (bad word)ing wife when you have to get yourself another..."

I get it now.
Originally Posted By: Neighbor_GuyOriginally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

I'll try....

"pry" = probably

"gonna" = are going to

"honk off" = agitate

So I think he was trying to say, "...you are probably going to agitate the (bad word)ing wife when you have to get yourself another..."

Originally Posted By: Neighbor_GuyOriginally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

I'll try....

"pry" = probably

"gonna" = are going to

"honk off" = agitate

Good God Man. That is impressive. I thought for sure there was some serious drunk typing going on there.....but after I read your translation, it makes good sense. Where in the [beeep] did you learn to speak that?

Quote:Good God Man. That is impressive. I thought for sure there was some serious drunk typing going on there.....but after I read your translation, it makes good sense. Where in the [beeep] did you learn to speak that?
Ditto!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

Wow, Talk about Butchering the Enlish language
cry.gif

Sweet Rifle 1trkyhntr
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hylanderOriginally Posted By: howlin madwell i have been shooting a preditor persuit for about a year and i tell you that you r gonna love it and enjoy the shootin it you pry gonna honk off the f w when you do have to get ya another i love to shoot mine enjoy it rra makes a great weapon

Wow, Talk about Butchering the Enlish language
cry.gif

Sweet Rifle 1trkyhntr
thumbup1.gif

He's dun hired to be our E-commerce Executive Editor
lol.gif

Where's the groupings of the new upper?
confused.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Smokin Barrel

Good God Man. That is impressive. I thought for sure there was some serious drunk typing going on there.....but after I read your translation, it makes good sense. Where in the [beeep] did you learn to speak that?

Well... I have spent my life dealing with a form of Dyslexia that makes me a phonic speller and reader. That and I have a 7year old who is dealing with the same thing. For example just looking at a note she wrote me..... "cus" = because, "camphrts" = comforts, "hret" = hurt, "enewa" = anyway.

As others have said, it is a distortion of the english language. Blame texting and twitter.

BTW, I am good at translating the sign boards outside buisnesses as well.
rolleyes.gif

Back