Registered Female Mountain Cur

I want to thank all you guys for understanding why I made the decision to "let this one run".
I felt it was the right thing to do. Duane

I agree that it was the right thing to do Duane. To be honest, I don't understand what the issue was with the posting in the first place. Is there some type of rule on the number of posts one must have before posting a classified? I assumed that was the issue, but looked around and couldn't find any rule anywhere.

You did good.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeI agree that it was the right thing to do Duane. To be honest, I don't understand what the issue was with the posting in the first place. Is there some type of rule on the number of posts one must have before posting a classified? I assumed that was the issue, but looked around and couldn't find any rule anywhere.

You did good.

Tony

X2, in this economy anything helps, especially when the potus wont.

Well done Duane.

I for one would enjoy seeing more Dog and Dog related ads (w/pics) in the Lion, Bears & Houndsmen forum. I understand about and support the PredatorMasters advertising rule in non classified forums, but I think this forum is home to a little different community of members than the other forums.

Just food for thought.

PredatorMasters Rocks!

Got my new pup picked up last weekend while in SD for the MR Coyote contest. Heck of alot of driving...lol

Anyway took her out the last 3 evenings after work and put 7 coyotes in front of her.
2-3 more years and another 300-400 or so coyotes and she might make a good one. Time will tell.

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

Yall stay after them
Kelly

I take Peaches to the vet after work today for Rabies and check for heartworms. When I am loading up, one of my ranchers pulls up and tells me he had a calf killed 3 days ago and there were 4 coyotes on it.
I asked if he was sure coyotes had killed it, he said it was a good size calf and doing well the day before.
Anyway he asked if I would work on them abit. Told him I had my stuff and would be out directly.
Looked the pasture over and then walked it and setup. Peaches was staying real close as this was just her 2nd solo stand. Had one coming pretty good and she when to it. Then 2 more popped out of the mesquites. The first coyote was on her and #2 was coming hard. The 3rd coyote was less aggressive and I squared up on it. When Peaches and the 1st coyote were about 10 yards from me I killed the least aggressive one. She stays on her coyote and #2 stopped to check out the action. Number 2 down.
I whistled her back and waited a bit and then called the most aggressive coyote back in.
She went out and worked it back and I killed it at 15 yards. The rancher said there were 4 so I called a bit more and seen him coming about 500 out. When he got about 150 out Peaches seen him and went to him. I toned her off and he followed in like a champ. I let her work him a time or two and then killed him at 17 steps.
Walked back to the truck and called the rancher. Told him I got em. He said how many? You said there were 4 and I got em. He said oh Bull chit. Told him to meet me at the gate and we will drive back down there. He said he would be there in 5.
He was all smiles and got him to snap a pic for me.
This evening I am real proud of my pup. That’s 11 coyotes that I have put in front of her and these are the first ones she worked.
Don't know if these were the 4 coyotes or not, but there are 4 less in that pasture.
9-23-2011003.jpg

Yall stay after them
Kelly

Great story, great pictures, Kelly. Don't be teaching Peaches to smoke those darned cigars though. That would be against all the unwritten rules about decoy dog training. (lol) You are the man, and it looks like you got a superstar going for you there.

I like that last picture Kelly. Four dead coyotes look great, but it really shows a comparison of her size, next to you. She looks like she's just the size you've been looking for. I like her!

Tony

Back