Zipper pulls for packs, gun cases, etc........

I don't know how he did it but I received my package today.Jeff must know someone at the post office.I placed the order late last week,,and I live in a one horse town.
Nice work Jeff
Thanks

Dang digger, I'm sorry the weekend slowed it down!
laugh.gif

Was everything OK?

Methinks these would be real handy if you removed the "stock" metal zipper pull to elimate the slight noise when two click together. Does paracord fit through the little hole left when/if you remove the metal zipper pull?

Originally Posted By: DesertRamMethinks these would be real handy if you removed the "stock" metal zipper pull to elimate the slight noise when two click together. Does paracord fit through the little hole left when/if you remove the metal zipper pull?

Sorry I hadn't seen your post before now!
blush.gif

I've been making some zipper pulls with the strands removed from the center of the paracord. That makes them a lot smaller in diameter, and they've worked on all of the zippers I've tried so far.
thumbup1.gif

Top notch guy here with a TOP NOTCH product. I purchased a lanyard from him and had the suprise of a zipper pull in with my order. Handiest thing ever and it works great! Don't hesitate to order.

Back