Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#2002222 - 09/20/11 08:31 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: DoubleCK]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Craig Colorado
I guess you don't understand how this thing works, do you? You are not taking on just the Bunny huggars you are taking on the whole public, they have to vote on it to see if it goes to congress. They just take the ammo( that you gave to them) to the public and the public sees this stuff and they side with the bunny huggars , NOT YOU. YOU LOOSE. Sorry.
It is true we don't need to hide the fact that we are hunting and taking animals with dogs, but we don't need to post graffic pictures.
I have sex with my wife but I sure the he// am not going to take a video of it to prove myself to anyone. Some things just do not need to be shown on a public forum.
We as hunters do not need to give ammo to the anti groups, make it harder for them to prove.

#2002224 - 09/20/11 08:33 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: Devin69]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Edited by Devin69 (09/20/11 08:34 PM)

#2002225 - 09/20/11 08:34 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: Devin69]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Oh by the way...more Satire...I never have found you to be funny.

#2002232 - 09/20/11 08:42 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: Devin69]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
You make a good point. Do you think that the general public, non hunters, are seeing the stuff posted here?

BTW: I have never found you to have much of a sense of humor or a taste for Satire. But then again I don't really know you and shouldn't make such a rash judgement. In any case a lack of appreciation of Satire doesn't make you a bad person. (-:

I did really enjoy your posts back when you were starting topics and putting up pictures. I for one found a lot of valuable information. I think I learned some things. Sorry you only reply now.

#2002238 - 09/20/11 08:47 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: DoubleCK]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

The posts you made posing discussion questions about decoy dog training and best characteristics still rank for me as some of the useful topics on this forum.

And speaking of sex...let's not forget those great "bucket sex" pics. (-:

Any chance you might reconsider your no posting pics etc. policy?

Not Satire. (-:

#2002246 - 09/20/11 08:53 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: DoubleCK]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

You are missing the whole point. The Public and non hunters will see this. The Anti's veiw these forums like crows searching for something dead. They will take this stuff to the public, you can bet your farm on it. They look for this stuff to help their cause, and Tony without knowing it just gave them a big boost. That is why it is so important for us to talk about it so we can educate everyone. And not give them the ammo they need.
Do you want to help them or would you like to Cripple them? Give them graffic photos or video and you have helped them.
Take a photo like you have done with your trophy but you dont need to have dogs hanging off it, have the dogs in the photo with you, show them baying it up maybe a nip here and there but when it gets graffic then stop the photo.
Answer this question...should Tony should have shown the part in the video of him killing the coyote with a stick? Or was he right in turning the camera off and then showing the coyote dead?

#2002253 - 09/20/11 09:02 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: Devin69]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Point taken. Well said. I knew you had it in you.

That was fun.

PM sent.

#2002267 - 09/20/11 09:18 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: DoubleCK]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
After all the grief and such, Devin posted a very well laid out explanation and discussion. Well done sir. I have now removed the video clip from public eye on youtube. I originally loaded the video to only show the owners of the 2 young dogs in the video, but had decided to post it after Devin's discussion on not enough grit in the dogs on my prior video. Due to his professional delivery of his last post, Devin's points are well taken.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2002275 - 09/20/11 09:23 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: DoubleCK]
ARCOREY Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: USA
I may be way off base here, but what's new. We have been saturated with political correctness to the point of doing what's right feels bad, even though we are in the right. This has been done slowly over the years by those that oppose our sport. We have prominent members of our hunting forum changing their avatars and pulling postings as well as lashing out at each other over dead coyotes. The common goal we all seek in one way or another. What's to say that we cannot reverse the political correctness with slow, gradual saturation of our own. How many animals do you see on the roads with the guts mashed out of them? No PETA protests there. Do it with a rifle or trap or dog to a degree of less suffering and bam, protest. As humans we are use to seeing death and can handle it, our society has deemed when it is necessary and when it is not according to popular demand. A picture here, video there, hunter charity event and we're back where things came from and where they belong. We are the original conservationist and do more charity to humans and animals than any other group. Admittedly, divided we will fail, and the task at hand is no small one. We gave up a necessary way of life for grocery stores and political correctness and ease of life as a society. There are no natural vegetarian humans, we all came from hunter gatherers, we're naturally omnivores. We do both, not one or the other. Coyotes were clothes and barter goods, now they are sport animals for the most part.

I think with good information comes education. I have asked in the past, how do you make a dog do what it does and be so obedient. I have seen this first hand and in video. I now have a new respect for dog handlers I didn't have before hunting with one. Maybe I'm getting soft as I get older, but I seem to be trying a lot of shoes on these days before walking a mile in any and worrying less about what anybody else thinks about my tastes. We all have moral obligations and luckily they are different levels for all of us. This is the best collective group of hunters I've ever seen, and sometimes the most dramatic. The drama comes from the passions we all have for our sport in our own ways which vary from time to time. Unfortunatly we are use to defending it tooth and nail, even if it is against our own bretheren. I have had good dealings with many parties involved in this thread and many of these parties have been charitable toward me and kind. What has been displayed here is unfortunate and all that participated including myself have lost a little something. Hopefully these things will settle as well as the many other threads posted on this site lately and things will get back to normal once everyone is too busy stacking fur to post much more than pictures and good conversation about what is one of the greatest sports many of us have ever enjoyed.

Just my relections looking back. Good night all and good hunting however you do it.

#2002277 - 09/20/11 09:23 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: TonyTebbe]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Again Tony, I was disappointed with the cross I made. It had nothing to do with you. I guess I should have shut my mouth. I think you are well on your way to making some outstanding dogs but you don't have to prove it to anyone on here. If someone wants to see a video of the grit send it to them on a pm or better yet make them wait till you put out a video. lol I hope you keep posting on here, I for one enjoy seeing and reading your stories.

#2002289 - 09/20/11 09:34 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: ARCOREY]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Great Post ARCORNEY. But I disagree with this part:

Originally Posted By: ARCOREY
What has been displayed here is unfortunate and all that participated including myself have lost a little something.

When I first joined PredatorMasters I was pretty thin skinned and was often offended by the vigorous banter that would occur. I still cringe a little at the personal attacks that sometimes occur but have come to understand that much good can come from the spirited debate that happens here. Any serious educator knows that nothing promotes serious thought like debate. And reading and writing are the birth and life of thinking and learning.

I don't think this thread has been unfortunate or a loss for anyone. In fact I feel I have gained a great deal here tonight.

I hope all members will continue to put it up here, make and defend you point with an open mind.

#2002296 - 09/20/11 09:41 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: ARCOREY]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

I may be way off base here, but what's new. We have been saturated with political correctness to the point of doing what's right feels bad, even though we are in the right. This has been done slowly over the years by those that oppose our sport. We have prominent members of our hunting forum changing their avatars and pulling postings as well as lashing out at each other over dead coyotes. The common goal we all seek in one way or another. What's to say that we cannot reverse the political correctness with slow, gradual saturation of our own. How many animals do you see on the roads with the guts mashed out of them? No PETA protests there. Do it with a rifle or trap or dog to a degree of less suffering and bam, protest. As humans we are use to seeing death and can handle it, our society has deemed when it is necessary and when it is not according to popular demand. A picture here, video there, hunter charity event and we're back where things came from and where they belong. We are the original conservationist and do more charity to humans and animals than any other group. Admittedly, divided we will fail, and the task at hand is no small one. We gave up a necessary way of life for grocery stores and political correctness and ease of life as a society. There are no natural vegetarian humans, we all came from hunter gatherers, we're naturally omnivores. We do both, not one or the other. Coyotes were clothes and barter goods, now they are sport animals for the most part.

I think with good information comes education. I have asked in the past, how do you make a dog do what it does and be so obedient. I have seen this first hand and in video. I now have a new respect for dog handlers I didn't have before hunting with one. Maybe I'm getting soft as I get older, but I seem to be trying a lot of shoes on these days before walking a mile in any and worrying less about what anybody else thinks about my tastes. We all have moral obligations and luckily they are different levels for all of us. This is the best collective group of hunters I've ever seen, and sometimes the most dramatic. The drama comes from the passions we all have for our sport in our own ways which vary from time to time. Unfortunatly we are use to defending it tooth and nail, even if it is against our own bretheren. I have had good dealings with many parties involved in this thread and many of these parties have been charitable toward me and kind. What has been displayed here is unfortunate and all that participated including myself have lost a little something. Hopefully these things will settle as well as the many other threads posted on this site lately and things will get back to normal once everyone is too busy stacking fur to post much more than pictures and good conversation about what is one of the greatest sports many of us have ever enjoyed.

Just my relections looking back. Good night all and good hunting however you do it.
In a fairy tale world this would be great but what most do not understand is peta,the human socity, wild earth gaurdians are putting up millions and millions of dollars every year to fight us and look at us here on this board ...We can't even agree on something simple.

#2002301 - 09/20/11 09:49 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: Devin69]
emeraldterriers1 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: kansas

Answer this question...should Tony should have shown the part in the video of him killing the coyote with a stick? Or was he right in turning the camera off and then showing the coyote dead? [/quote]

tony is promoting/selling dogs,its part of his lively hood.tony stated "these dogs are spoken for" but the other 3 litters on the ground ain't. wink or any future pups from the tebbe compound. as far as i'm concerned tony hasn't showed a vid that his dogs have dispatched...one dog or three, nothing but leg held coyotes or coyotes that have taken a bullet.(which JMHO) there doing there job.i have never owned a cur (had coon hounds) but in my book his dogs are not gritty either, but they bay and hold marinal hit coyotes.thats there job plain and simple, the vids i have seen strenght comes in numbers. did anyone notice besides me that coyote was getting face barked until human intervention (went in grabbed the chain)tony(alpha pack leader) showed the young pups its ok... i would of bet they wouldn't of got any closer if tony didn't shake things up a bit.
tony lives in a coyote mecca, he has the opportunity to show alot of coyotes to his dogs or clients dogs which is a HUGE plus.his reputation will speak louder than any vid... with time.

getting back to devins question, shut the camera down when the fur starts to fly or even to much harassing by a baying dog.(internet purposes only)

#2002312 - 09/20/11 10:02 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: Devin69]
ARCOREY Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Devin69
[quote=ARCOREY]In a fairy tale world this would be great but what most do not understand is peta,the human socity, wild earth gaurdians are putting up millions and millions of dollars every year to fight us and look at us here on this board ...We can't even agree on something simple.

We pay 10 times that in license revenues and sporting goods fees annually. Shut it off for six months and fifi the poodle and fluffy the cat cease to exist nationwide. Car crash fatalities due to wildlife climb and animal populations soar. Basically we'd be armpit deep in fur. Coyotes already run the streets of NY and California, the two most liberal states around, both of which have predator hunting now. What would it be like without our portion of the management? Government can't afford to address it, we can't keep intruding humans out of our towns. Proper education, which existed as recently as 20 years ago, addressed the misinformation. We're just not focused, that is the problem. This fairy tale has existed in my short lifetime, we let it get away from us as a group.

The unfortunate part I mention is not that this whole debate aired, and not that it aired infront of anti hunters, but that words among people enjoying similar likes have gotten to the point that permanent damage may be remembered by several parties. I hope that I'm wrong in this assessment as that would be unfortunate as many of those posting have made and still have great contributions to make to our sport.

#2002321 - 09/20/11 10:09 PM Re: Gunner/Mattie pups training (video stills) [Re: ARCOREY]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Arkansas
Originally Posted By: Devin69
[quote=ARCOREY]In a fairy tale world this would be great but what most do not understand is peta,the human socity, wild earth gaurdians are putting up millions and millions of dollars every year to fight us and look at us here on this board ...We can't even agree on something simple.

We pay 10 times that in license revenues and sporting goods fees annually. Shut it off for six months and fifi the poodle and fluffy the cat cease to exist nationwide. Car crash fatalities due to wildlife climb and animal populations soar. Basically we'd be armpit deep in fur. Coyotes already run the streets of NY and California, the two most liberal states around, both of which have predator hunting now. What would it be like without our portion of the management? Government can't afford to address it, we can't keep intruding humans out of our towns. Proper education, which existed as recently as 20 years ago, addressed the misinformation. We're just not focused, that is the problem. This fairy tale has existed in my short lifetime, we let it get away from us as a group.

The unfortunate part I mention is not that this whole debate aired, and not that it aired infront of anti hunters, but that words among people enjoying similar likes have gotten to the point that permanent damage may be remembered by several parties. I hope that I'm wrong in this assessment as that would be unfortunate as many of those posting have made and still have great contributions to make to our sport.

X2 Hunting aint going nowhere in my lifetime. Money talks, and the hunters bring the money. Tell states like Kansas and many more that depend on it your going to shut hunting down and see what happens. Screw PETA and the horse they rode in on.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.