...and the winner of the Foxpro is!

d2admin

Administrator
Click here to find out!

For those of you who can't, or rather wouldn't view the video clip to see who the winner is, I'll post back again in about an hour with the name. But I thought it would be kind of fun to post it as a video clip for right now.

From Tim and I, thanks to EVERYONE for all the great support, and congratulations to the winner!

- DAA

What a great helper!!

Congrats to the winner......to be named later!

Good job, Dave!!

Bob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congrats to the winner! He will need it with that troop of hunters he is gonna have someday, and another young'un on the way.

I enjoyed the video clip of your daughter picking the winner Dave. Made my day. Your a generous guy to donate a prize like that. We got some good people out there.

I want a recount! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Just Kidding! Congratulations you crazy son of a gun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Glad you guys like my lovely assistant. I sure do!

Okay, the winner is:

Danny Gevara - aka Locohead
Englewood, CO

Congrats Danny!

We'll get your Foxpro shipped out to you ASAP. Hope you have as much fun with it as we have!

Thanks again All!

- DAA

Here's a picture of the lucky winner.
fca9616d.jpg

WAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!

Dave,

What a very generous thing to do indeed. Your baby girl is precious! You are a very creative guy. The way you presented the winner was super, duper cool. Even if I hadn't been the lucky winner, I would adore your little video clip!!!

Thanks again Dave. Your video ROCKS!!!!!! Tell Tim Hello!

Danny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DAA--thanks for sponsoring the drawing. You certainly had a novel way of announcing the winner. GREAT JOB. Your daughter is one cute little button!!!

When I heard Dave read off Loco's name, I envisioned Loco dancing around the house and kissing the wife and kids in celebration. By reading your response Loco you didn't let me down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad you won The FoxPro partner! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Way to go Danny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back