beware of the ghost coyotes!

utah_1911

I just spent the last two days scouting an area known as Nebo here in Utah. I have come to the realization that there is an ongoing epidemic of the "ghost" coyote. During my two day extravaganza I saw more tracks that I could count, a few areas of scat and they would sing songs to me every night as I slept. I wondered why cant I see any of them?!? Then it dawned on me, maybe the ghost coyote has migrated into Utah. There is only one way to stop a ghost coyote. A ghost coyote must be hit by a car. When this happens the invisible enzyme stops pumping through their bodies and they become visible to the naked eye. I decided this could be the only way that I saw so many dead on the side of the road, but as hard as I called and as many miles as I hiked they still were able to keep themselves hidden from me. Beware fellow hunters, for you to may just fall victim of the "ghost" coyote!

yeah, but when you do finally connect on a ghost coyote, thay are usually good and pale and bring good $
lol.gif

Hahahaha!
lol.gif
I thought for sure this was going to be another one of those ghost coyotes caught on video, like last year.
smile.gif

Tony

I called in 8 coyotes yesterday while scouting big game. 6 of those 8 were on 1 stand. I only made 2 stands. Both in Utah. There may be ghosts about but we're covered up with mortals as well. Keep trying.

You might try ballistic silver tips I heard they work on "Warewolfs"..... You guys ain't going to let us live this one down our you? That's fine because the proof is in the pudding and were trying to get this DVD wrapped up and let you guys see for your self one way or the other. One things for sure most folks who know me and Tj well enough know we wouldn't get on a forum as big as this one or any forum for that matter and stake claims as big as we have without a little proof to back it up. It's coming just be patient! In the mean time poke fun all you want I think its defiantly something you half to see to believe so I understand the sarcastic side of the coin.... Lol. We still get people pm us about the post from a year ago so were use to it. Heck I told Tj he should name that 22-250 " Ghost Buster" but he ain't having it.... Lol ... Take it easy Skinner

Sounds like here, I lay in bed and on a VERY regular basis can hear them howling, sometimes theyre so close i can hear them with the window closed. I see the tracks all over behind the house and all over on the dirt bike trails. But I have yet to see any other than the christmas morning pair I saw this past winter, and the one that was barking at my tree two springs ago.

They are in Illinois too. My son and I were on a stand Saturday night and calling with no luck. This spot is about 7 miles from town and at about 6:30 pm the town tested their tornado siren and the timber we were calling into lit up from 2 different directions. They sang for awhile and I was even able to blow on the howler and get them going again a few more times but never saw any fur. Threw every sound in my toolbox at them and nothing. Must have been them ghost coyote, that must be it.

Back