Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine

Topic Options
#1996327 - 09/11/11 09:03 PM beware of the ghost coyotes!
utah_1911 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Lake Shore, Utah
I just spent the last two days scouting an area known as Nebo here in Utah. I have come to the realization that there is an ongoing epidemic of the "ghost" coyote. During my two day extravaganza I saw more tracks that I could count, a few areas of scat and they would sing songs to me every night as I slept. I wondered why cant I see any of them?!? Then it dawned on me, maybe the ghost coyote has migrated into Utah. There is only one way to stop a ghost coyote. A ghost coyote must be hit by a car. When this happens the invisible enzyme stops pumping through their bodies and they become visible to the naked eye. I decided this could be the only way that I saw so many dead on the side of the road, but as hard as I called and as many miles as I hiked they still were able to keep themselves hidden from me. Beware fellow hunters, for you to may just fall victim of the "ghost" coyote!

#1996330 - 09/11/11 09:06 PM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: utah_1911]
borkon Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: minnesota
yeah, but when you do finally connect on a ghost coyote, thay are usually good and pale and bring good $ lol

winner of the first annual Coyotehunter.net Tournament Series

#1996331 - 09/11/11 09:07 PM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: utah_1911]
JDF_GSP Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Utah
I think that utah has an epidemic of said ghost coyotes. The state is crawling with them.

#1996511 - 09/11/11 11:51 PM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: JDF_GSP]
The Dog Hunter Offline

Loc: Calif,Canyon lake
Ghost coyotes, they are all around. Be carefull of the DEVEL Coyotes. They are hard to kill! Sometimes they live forever and never turn into ghost.

#1996517 - 09/11/11 11:56 PM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: The Dog Hunter]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Hahahaha! lol I thought for sure this was going to be another one of those ghost coyotes caught on video, like last year. smile

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1996526 - 09/12/11 12:09 AM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Predator Strikeforce Offline
PM Sponsor

I called in 8 coyotes yesterday while scouting big game. 6 of those 8 were on 1 stand. I only made 2 stands. Both in Utah. There may be ghosts about but we're covered up with mortals as well. Keep trying.

#1996557 - 09/12/11 01:08 AM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: Predator Strikeforce]
skinnerworldchamp Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Valley Mills TX
You might try ballistic silver tips I heard they work on "Warewolfs"..... You guys ain't going to let us live this one down our you? That's fine because the proof is in the pudding and were trying to get this DVD wrapped up and let you guys see for your self one way or the other. One things for sure most folks who know me and Tj well enough know we wouldn't get on a forum as big as this one or any forum for that matter and stake claims as big as we have without a little proof to back it up. It's coming just be patient! In the mean time poke fun all you want I think its defiantly something you half to see to believe so I understand the sarcastic side of the coin.... Lol. We still get people pm us about the post from a year ago so were use to it. Heck I told Tj he should name that 22-250 " Ghost Buster" but he ain't having it.... Lol ... Take it easy Skinner

Sponsored by Boondock Outdoors, Coyote Light,
Kicks Choke Tubes, Hevi Shot

Proverbs 3:5-6

#1996565 - 09/12/11 01:21 AM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: skinnerworldchamp]
Predator Strikeforce Offline
PM Sponsor

Looking forward to the video Skinner.

#1996572 - 09/12/11 01:51 AM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: Predator Strikeforce]
the noobie Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Idaho/Montana
Sounds like here, I lay in bed and on a VERY regular basis can hear them howling, sometimes theyre so close i can hear them with the window closed. I see the tracks all over behind the house and all over on the dirt bike trails. But I have yet to see any other than the christmas morning pair I saw this past winter, and the one that was barking at my tree two springs ago.

#1996584 - 09/12/11 02:36 AM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: the noobie]
Chilson Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: ozona TX
i told a girl or two theres ghots in there clothes.
last thing we need is paranormal turd sniffers

#1996597 - 09/12/11 06:59 AM Re: beware of the ghost coyotes! [Re: Chilson]
jcorn Offline

Loc: IL
They are in Illinois too. My son and I were on a stand Saturday night and calling with no luck. This spot is about 7 miles from town and at about 6:30 pm the town tested their tornado siren and the timber we were calling into lit up from 2 different directions. They sang for awhile and I was even able to blow on the howler and get them going again a few more times but never saw any fur. Threw every sound in my toolbox at them and nothing. Must have been them ghost coyote, that must be it.

Moderator:  Redfrog 

Forum Stats
48865 Members
83 Forums
290341 Topics
2744888 Posts

Max Online: 3862 @ 12/14/14 10:24 PM
Today's Birthdays
baer42, Blacksmith, Chief E8, djwright, FireChick, hooklip, keldog, mgpuccio, R_S_RANCH, skeeter

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.