FoxPro attack.

vicfox

September here is the start of our Spring so not alot of calling to be done since the foxes turn their attention to mating and raising young. Through June - July they are busy pairing up and very hard to attract in with a call. By now they seem to respond to various sounds of distress prey.

Yesterday I programed a friends Spitfire with suitable sounds rather than the issued ones and gave mine a tune up with a Tony Tebbe Jack rabbit sound he made available.
This inspired me to head out with just the camera and try a spot not far from home that although this year produced a couple of foxes present I never harvested any. So knowing they would be there and hoping they would respond I headed off late afternoon.
Third stand I had this Red fox smash the Spitfire at full speed. Just wishing I had my second camera mounted on the Spitfire that I have ready to mount for next season. set right it would have made some fantastic added footage.

201109110549131.jpg

HERE IS THE FILM FOOTAGE LINK
BELOW
YOU TUBE [video:youtube][/video]

Last edited:
Awesome video. Was that an Aussie drive-by, LOL? Somebody went to bed with an empty stomach. I really need to get those sounds loaded up and try them.

Back