August HOM Stories and Vote

reb8600

Staff member
Its that time again. This is the vote for the August Hunt Of The Month
thumbup1.gif
. There were some great stories this month but these were some of the best
thumbup.gif
. I would like to see a lot more nominations next month. Pictures and details really make a difference.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible.

At the bottom are the links to the stories. Please take some time and read them. After you do place your vote for the one you think is the best.

First Place

This months prizes were donated by FW707, Jeff Preston. He did an outstanding job on this six tier lanyard and wrist drag. Someone is going to be very happy when they receive these.
FW707.jpg

100_1492.jpg

1. Called a double, 1 lives by Rabiddog

2. Sixteen feet and stinkin by Hidenseekpro

3. Started the 2011/2012 calling season by Derbyacresbob

4. Just keep swinging by Ursus21

5. Last trip I think by Sharkathmi

6. One more ND PD hunt by Silverfox

on a personal note its rabiddog not rabiddob. Gotta be politically correct here.
have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabiddog

Originally Posted By: rabiddogon a personal note its rabiddog not rabiddob. Gotta be politically correct here.
have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabiddog

Hey I got it right on one of them. My darn fingers dont hit the buttons I tell them to sometimes!

There were some mighty good stories posted and I feel very fortunate to be the August HOM. Thank you.

I want to say a special word of
Thanks.gif
to FW707 (Jeff Preston) for providing the prizes for this month's contest. They look great in the online photo. I'm sure I will get lots of use out of them.

Back