Dime sized groups! ALL DAY!!!

crowpopper

we always here about these groups lets see them now
This target is from an airgun forum but it is dime's
just print it on normal paper and start shooting

35Dimes.jpg

Are all dimes the same size? does the exchange rate have any effect? Just sizing it up and wondering how much wiggle room there is.

Quote:Mercury head dimes no less....That target might be worth keeping..
thumbup1.gif

Quote:All Mercury Dimes are worth at least ten times their face value unless they are badly damaged or almost totally worn out. Some Mercury Dimes, called key dates, are worth hundreds, even thousands of times their face value! Find out how much your dimes are worth in this coin values table. Keep in mind that these are guidelines. To get today's current market prices, you should contact a coin dealer...From About.com

Cool target Popper.
thumbup1.gif

Not to hijack, but given the target subject I just wanted to add that a 1916 D mint marked mercury dime can be worth a couple thousand dollars.

Just giving a heads up in case someone here might have one.

Carry on.
smile.gif

Heck, a couple of grand might even pay for most of a scope for some of our members here. But then again, maybe they need that kind of scope to hit the target. Gotta admit thats a better looking target than my little old red dots. blue

Using this target will not let me use my favorite joke of "I don't see what you are bragging about, you missed the dime every time"

Well, at least in theory anyway.

Them dimes aint gonna be worth the paper they're printed on with a bunch of holes in 'em....lol.

I printed one, the size of quarters. Printed another, the size of nickels. I'm dumb.....lol.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyThis one might help make your average internet expert tell the truth.

dime2.jpg

w00t.gif
Finally someone made one that i can hit!

Originally Posted By: NdIndyThis one might help make your average internet expert tell the truth.

dime2.jpg

Heck I can put ten shots in this one @ - 1000 YDS with any of my 17 HMR's all day long.
lol.gif

DAB

dime2.jpg
How am I suppose to hit that its tiny, the only way someone could hit that is using a 17BMG at 15 yards with a 20 power scope.

I know a guy at the range. He could hit every one of those at 100 yds. The only bad thing is he would be aming for the one in the middle.
sick.gif

Back