APC Kill suit

Our shipment should arrive NLT September 1st.

Here's some Kill Suit pictures from this morning..

img-5439a500.jpg

Our Triple D Camo - Deadly Digital Desert / Grassland

b500.jpg

Our Wicked Woods Digital Camo - Woodland, Juniper, Cedar

If you are interested, I posted a few more at APC See more pictures HERE

Is the kill suit the one that isn't suppose to pick up as much debris as the ghuillie suit?? And will the jacket hat and pants be sold separate?? I have a ghuillie and all I use is the coat and hat.

Brownie,

- Includes top (hood with face veil attached to it also), pants, rifle wrap, and storage bag.

- Super lightweight - Weighs less than 2 pounds. Wear over jeans and shirt. It will not overheat ya.

- Does NOT pick up debris twigs, sticks, ect..

Special PM pricing and more info to come.

AP

Awesome. Looking forward to getting one. I have the apc guillie and it pics up EVRYTHING but it looks and works awesome. Are they available yet??

img-5555x500.jpg

img-5560x500a.jpg

img-5553x500.jpg

Pictures this weekend of the the AllPredatorCalls.com Kill Suit - Triple D Camo - Deadly Digital Desert / Grassland. Please note the DDD suits in this shipment are slightly lighter in color as compared to our prototype picture in a the previous posting. The staff likes this color better.. I like the darker prototype better... The shipment has arrived and they are in stock.

img-5591x500.jpg

img-5595x500.jpg

img-5524a500.jpg

The AllPredatorCalls.com Kill Suit - Wicked Woods Digital Camo - Woodland, Juniper, Cedar

The shipment has arrived and they are in stock. We have the Kill Suit special going for $59.95 at www.allpredatorcalls.com PM Members can get an additional $10 off by entering "killsuit" in the coupon block at check out, dropping the price to $49.95 each.

Kill Suit Info:

The Deluxe Kill Suit ghillie gives you the ability to disappear in plain sight and blend into your surroundings using the best camouflage system on the market. The price includes a complete 4-piece Kill Suit, which includes: Jacket (with hood and face veil attached), pants, gun wrap and handy storage bag! The unique design features strips of lightweight digital camo material sewn to underlining.

The deadly enhanced camouflage appearance is achieved through the use of a special polyester material weave and specially chosen digital camo colorations and combinations which duplicate natural earth tone colorations and accentuate the ‘fade out and camouflage affect on the human form—especially the upper torso and head and shoulder area.

The Kill Suit weighs under 2 pounds, and is designed to be worn over jeans and a shirt. Exhaustively field tested to identify the best color combinations in varied terrains'. The suits are available in either Wicked Woods Digital Camo (Woodland, Juniper, Cedar) camouflage or Triple “D” Digital Camo (Deadly Digital Desert / Grassland).

The Kill Suits movement enhancing “strips of material” design eliminates the collection of irritating twigs, sticks, and burrs often plaguing ghillie suits which use sewn or tied on string material—The Kill Suit design provides for reduction in suit overall weight and easy hassle free walking to and from stand locations.

Other features: Elastic in shirt sleeve cuffs, five button easy snap closure on jacket with attached face veil on hood with draw string. Complete 4 piece set includes jacket, pants, gun wrap, & storage bag. Hand washable, line dry. Imported.

- Complete suit - Jacket (with hood and face veil attached), pants, gun wrap and handy storage bag!

- Special polyester material weave and specially chosen digital camo colorations which duplicate natural earth tone colorations and accentuate the ‘fade out” and camouflage affect

- "Strips of material design" eliminates the collection of twigs and burrs often plaguing suits that use ghillie string

- Super light-weight. Complete Kill Suit weighs under 2 pounds

Good hunting!

@yotesniper

I went back and forth because the woods (green) one would work when I sit in front of cedars... but settled on the Digital Desert Grassland (more tan one) as I felt I sit in tall brown/tan grass and cornfield edges on fencelines more often than in front of evergreens.

Lots of open pastures/prairie land where I'm hunting.

Jon

Got mine today,fast shipping.What is the best/right way to put the gun wrap on an AR?Or if that info can be found somewhere,where please.

Back