Coupon code for the Boondock webstore!!!!!

BoondockOutdoors

Guys and Gals,

Due to recent events on this forum I would like to show appreciation to my customers and try and name a new salesman of the month for August.

If you place "ANY" order from my webstore http://shop.boondock-outdoors.com between now and the 31st of August, 2011 you will receive 10% off of your total order. This offer is ontop of my standard free shipping.

Please use the coupon code: customer10
at your checkout to get the free shipping and 10% off your total order.

Thank you,
Jeremiah

I will not just stand by and let him have an agenda against myself and the products I sell. I will stand up for what is right. He started this by acting the way he did on this forum board when I asked a very legitimate question. I really hope he got the effect he was looking for as the coupon code has already been used several times and he is already well on his way to being my salesman of the month.

Thank you for your input, but I have always bent over backwards to please my customers. I will always continue to do so.

Jeremiah

Originally Posted By: iLOVEthehuntFor a businessman, this seems to be a very unprofessional response to the other threads.

thumbup1.gif

Well, all I know is that Boondock Outdoors did an excellent job on my order. Shipped the same day I ordered and was here in two days with free shipping. The light and the halo cover worked excellent and I killed 4 coyotes in the first 3 nights I had it. Just wish I had been in on the extra 10% discount, but then I wouldn't have shot those 4 when I did.

Thanks Whiteknucle for the great service and answering my questions speedily. Won't hesitate to order again when I need something.

I really don't know anything about the disagreement or how it got started, but I know Whiteknucle is running a great business with excellent customer service and trying to please his customers, and that's my bottom line.

Whitenuckle, I have no dog in this fight and you might have had a legitimate question, but you didn't ask a question. You masde a statement and the guy took offense to it, as many people would have. He didn't say anything about your lights, good, or bad. He simply attempted to point out a possible cheap light source to others. I read the original post and he said it WOULD make a good scanning light. Maybe it would, or maybe it wouldn't, but I clearly understood the meaning and that he had not actually purchased the light. It was simply a "hey, check this out. It might be worth a look if it fits in to your style". Nothing more. I most certainly was not on my way out the door to go buy one based on his post.

I have one of your 100's and find it very useful for scanning. It is a good product. It must be frustrating to try to sell something that you believe to be superior to all of the cheaper alternatives, but it does appear that you went on the attack and blew his post and the entire situation out of proportion becasue of a single word and he did not say anything about your lights. I could understand your response if he said to go buy it because it is way cheaper and just as good as the Kill Light, but he didn't.

The fact of the matter is that there are too many alternatives to your product to count and you have an uphill battle. Two years ago the Predator Light was the best there was and there was nothing that could compete with it. Last year your lights hit and they were the best, cheaper alternative their was. Today, there is a $20.00 Chinese head lamp that runs neck and neck with both performance wise. It is the world of competition and technology that advances at hyper speed.

Steve,
You may want to reread his posts. Oh, thats right he deleted all of them except the ones I quoted. He deleted these for a reason and you do not know any of the behind the scenes stuff that went with this. Thank you for you comments though.

Jeremiah

I did not see any other posts and I am only referring to the one in question. There may be a history, but there was nothing wrong with the post we are talking about. Relax. Like I said, you have a good product and good following. You sell the equivalent of Coca-Cola in the predator hunting light world. Every light made is a "Kill Light"
smile.gif

By the way, the pressure switch for my 100 crapped out. Can I get a replacement?

Steve

Last year your lights hit and they were the best, cheaper alternative their was. Today, there is a $20.00 Chinese head lamp that runs neck and neck with both performance wise. It is the world of competition and technology that advances at hyper speed.

It is happening with many predator hunting tools, many are the same with a different name when it comes to Chinese, who also make the Kill Light and that headlamp.

It is great to have competition and it saves predator hunters moneys and offers many more choices.

I like the crow decoys on the site but even with the 10% off the ones I have work well along with some turkey decoys.

Thanks for the discount though.

Is there a way to order the light kit with the tatical mount instead of the one scope mount and one barrel mount?

I just don't need the standard mounts because I'm running an Eotech on my AR.

Thanks for the help,
Bill

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 223 remingtonadlLast year your lights hit and they were the best, cheaper alternative their was. Today, there is a $20.00 Chinese head lamp that runs neck and neck with both performance wise. It is the world of competition and technology that advances at hyper speed.

It is happening with many predator hunting tools, many are the same with a different name when it comes to Chinese, who also make the Kill Light and that headlamp.

It is great to have competition and it saves predator hunters moneys and offers many more choices.

I like the crow decoys on the site but even with the 10% off the ones I have work well along with some turkey decoys.

Thanks for the discount though.

It happen with every thing even from same company
Foxpro had the fx5 then fury came out and even less money
now fx5,cant hardly be given away lol

Back