Crossing a coyote with a domestic canine

Insects and mammals can't interbreed.

As far as I know bees were never bred to yotes. lol

It sounds like Craig is about ready to put his neighbor down, just waiting for that first "biting" to happen....lol

lol.gif
You guys? PredatorMasters Rocks!
lol.gif

Coyote x domestic dog, bad idea(in my opinion)
Aussie dogs, can be good or bad, for certain jobs, seen some that are great on cattle, some that have no guts.
Even know of one that is a lion running SOB.

Originally Posted By: prkrgrpcoyotes eat domestic dogs!!!! hahahh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell that to the 4 coyotes we killed this weekend. The dogs got chewed on a little but they are not the ones dead out in the brush.

Originally Posted By: DustballsOriginally Posted By: prkrgrpcoyotes eat domestic dogs!!!! hahahh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell that to the 4 coyotes we killed this weekend. The dogs got chewed on a little but they are not the ones dead out in the brush.

thumbup1.gif

I have never known anyone who made such a cross on purpose, but I have known people who raised a coydog pup out of a domestic female dog who got bred by a wild coyotes. One that comes to mind was the product of a female Gorky and a wild coyote. He was a male, cute as could be, and smart as any dog I have ever seen. He would follow his owner from their home near a golf course, and stay just behind the two golf carts and he would lie down until all 4 people playing had hit their next shots. Heck, he had more etiquette than a lot of humans I have known. (LOL).

My nephew raised one that he got as a puppy from a friend, and he grew to be about the size of a lab, and he was never anything but a good, smart pet.

Back