Texas guys (Hunters Extravaganza)

Byron South

The Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza is this weekend (1st - 3rd). I will have a booth there (Coming to the Call). I know there are a few PM members from around the Houston area. If you go please look me up, I would love to meet you.

Byron

The Ft. Worth Hunters Extravaganza is Aug. 15-17. If any of ya'll come please by and say high.

I meet Woodrow last weekend at Houston. Nice Guy.

Hope to see you there Iron Pony.

Byron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

When are you going to be in the Phoenix area? Hopefully by then I'll have a film clip of Higgins attempting to remove that coyote from the Toyota.

PS Start practicing your coyote dance for me.

I wish I could make it. Does anyone know of anything worth going to in Houston on Sept. 13th? A bunch of us are going to an Astros game against the Cardinals on Friday and would like to go and do or see something on Saturday. Unfortunaly the Extraveganza and Houston Gun show will have already come and gone. Any suggestions?

Early Teal Season or Dove Hunt.

Play a round of golf.

Go drool at Carter's Country and Bass Pro Shop and Cut Rate. Too much gear and too many big mounts.

Go fish in the bay or gulf.

You can email me or keep posting for more detailed info.......

112302@ev1.net

Hey Okiedog,

Take 35W down to I 30, go West to University, go back North on University, go past the Botanical Gardens, can't miss it, it will be on the left (Will Rogers Center).

Jay

My wife was priceing plane tickets today. Not sure if that's a good sign or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I've really enjoyed those clips you sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll start working on that dance now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Byron

Great show in Ft. Worth.

I met Byron and he is cool. Bought his hunting tape, it's a really good one if you don't have it, buy it.

In addition to some of the worlds best products and outfitters......there were awesome women and beer on tap, of course there were, we are in Texas.

I'll be back next year for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back