How Many is acceptable????

Wow, I need to spend less time in the field and more time on the puter. lol This is a good read.....NOT.
You guys need to go hunting. lol

Gonzaga, i almost had a pic with one a little bigger than that, but the guy working the aquarium at bass pro made me put it back, then threw me out before i could get the shot!

Devin, are you boys tearin 'em up out there?

Yeah, those guys frowned at me too when I took my pole in. I told them that I was a "practicing catch and release fisherman", they said they would throw me in jail with no chance of release.....how rude.

Originally Posted By: emeraldterriers1i got off subject... back to the orginal question i don't hunt curs,hounds,birddogs ,ect... i hunt terriers on coons and longdogs on coyotes and i'll be the first to tell anyone new to either sport "there is plenty of puppy peddlers out there" do your homework on prospective pups.
hunt your dogs hard and cull harder...

My wife and i breed, show and work jack russell terriers, our philosophy has always been to breed a [beeep] twice, then take a heat cycle off. We alsomonly do 1-2litters a year. Our goal is to further the breed, not to make money.

Originally Posted By: YoteguyChrisOriginally Posted By: emeraldterriers1i got off subject... back to the orginal question i don't hunt curs,hounds,birddogs ,ect... i hunt terriers on coons and longdogs on coyotes and i'll be the first to tell anyone new to either sport "there is plenty of puppy peddlers out there" do your homework on prospective pups.
hunt your dogs hard and cull harder...

My wife and i breed, show and work jack russell terriers, our philosophy has always been to breed a [beeep] twice, then take a heat cycle off. We alsomonly do 1-2litters a year. Our goal is to further the breed, not to make money.

jrtca? what are you selling the pups for?

Originally Posted By: desertdog1I just watched Tony's dog at work, and if that was my dog I would be embarrassed..

Please explain.

Originally Posted By: altabonitaOriginally Posted By: desertdog1I just watched Tony's dog at work, and if that was my dog I would be embarrassed..

Please explain.

Wow thats one He!! of a first post, mind explaining it or please crawl back under your bridge.

Oh, please do explain. I've posted quite a few videos on the internet, need to know which one you're talking about.

Oh yeah, Welcome to Predator Masters.
smile.gif

Tony

Originally Posted By: desertdog1I just watched Tony's dog at work, and if that was my dog I would be embarrassed..

Hey vato! When you watched heem, did you get heem reeel cleeeen behind los orejas?

hahaha, looks like someone learned how to change their IP address!

(no, im not pointing any fingers, just saying this seems a little strong for a first post!)

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyhahaha, looks like someone learned how to change their IP address!

(no, im not pointing any fingers, just saying this seems a little strong for a first post!)

I hope your not insinuating that I did this!!!!

This sounds like a remark to get things going again.The only video I've ever seen of Tony's dog is the one on this post.While I don't see anything really impressive,it is a good representation of his dogs job.Tony has nothing to be ashamed of.Every situation is going to be different.I'm sure he has seen this dog get a good throat hold and kill the coyote right away.There are too many variables here.Where was the wound,how big a coyote,was Gunner tired?He has nothing whatever to be embarrassed about.Believe me, I've seen dogs do things to make me embarrassed.They have good and bad days just like you and me.

I for one hate to see anyone post this kind of comment about another members posted videos and pictures. I really enjoy the dog pics and vids and feel this kind of petty, negative attitude discourages other members from posting.

I hope this one doesn't embarrass you as that would make me feel really sad;

VTraining6.jpg

Perhaps our newest member, Mike, would care to explain himself?

I'm all ears.

Oh, and welcome to Predator Masters. If your intentions were to garner some attention, then you have succeeded in grand fashion.

Originally Posted By: Devin69The Man Cave? lol

(-: The man cave is much more primitive...er uh cluttered, that is the front room.
blush.gif

Desertdog1, I've got other videos posted on the internet. Below is a search on youtube. Watch any others you'd like. I've got absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about my dog. They aren't the best video clips, but then again, I've seen ZERO decoying footage posted by any Gunner critics. He may not be the best dog out there, but he's my dog and I'm pretty darn proud of him.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=predator+university+decoy&aq=f

PS. Love the interior decorating DoublCK! That's my kind of front room!

Tony

Anyone that is successful is going to have critics. I know a good man that got criticized on every turn. He rarely defended himself because he knew he was right. I sure miss having him as our President. The next time someone makes false attacks on you just remember this. You are in good company.

Back