July HOM Stories and Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just amazed that there are 13 guys on here who still like me enough to vote for me,

Wait is there fine print? Those who vote for me dont get to kick me in the junk do they? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyI am just amazed that there are 13 guys on here who still like me enough to vote for me,Wait is there fine print? Those who vote for me dont get to kick me in the junk do they? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I bet you could extend your lead if you offered an opportunity for people to kick you in the junk with a vote for your story.
laugh.gif

Just messing. Good luck to you. Close voting indeed.

Okay - at this point in the voting process as Jesse's story is starting to pull away for the win, I must assume that Jesse is now greasing people for their votes, possibly with money, which would be unethical.

If as I heard from an anonymous source that he is now selling his body for votes, that would just be wrong and also unethical.
scared.gif

If Jesse wins, I may have to lodge an official protest for vote buying.

lol.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck to all - even Jesse.

Ok raptor, i guess this means your check hasnt come in the mail yet. Keep quiet and it will be there in a day or two. As far as my body, its mine, and i will do what i want with it. I have not accepted any money for it, so its totally legal!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I voted.

I really liked Jesse's story, but I fell asleep halfway thru it, I know how Carl feels now....ha ha.

Those are some really good write ups guys, it was hard for me to choose.

Keep it up though.

Pending REB8600's official declaration, it appears congratulations are in order for Jesse Lackey who will definitely get kicked where it counts when he gets to Florida.
wink.gif

Congrats, you crazy Okie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back