My New Critter Gitter!

TexasTexas95

Well, It's been a while since I have been here but work has had me tied up all dang summer!(I dont even wanna hear it Pitman). Anyhow, I just ordered a new truck from Ford but the bad news is the dealership has no idea when it's gonna even get built due to a commodity hold because of the Tsunami in Japan. Basically I want navigation in my truck and Ford doesnt have one on the lot (any lot in the country for that matter) in the color and option combo I am looking for. Well, since I sold my ol truck, I had no wheels so I went and found some new ones temporarily. I think I just might keep it irregardless of whether or not my truck gets built.
It needs a little lift, new Goodyears, and a hitch basket to haul my loot but then she's good to go. Here she is...

a5d574ed.jpg

4f11176b.jpg

Any ideas or suggestions that wont break the bank too bad? I dont think I can mount shooting chairs up on top like Tony's Rig. I still gotta drive this to work too BTW. Let me know
Oh ya, got the first modification knocked out already too!
tn.jpg

Originally Posted By: BearIf you throw-em on top the blood trickling down will add natural camo stripes.
lol.gif
. that should be a good rig for ya.
yeah, the dripping blood adds some charicter and some strange looks going down the interstate. took 20.00$ to get this one cleaned up. 16 in 1 day without freezing. it was UGLY!! LOL
100_0283.jpg

Nice looking rig you have there. We need to go break that in with the new SD AR's we got. O by the way does it have room for a carseat for my little girl. I have to start her off early. lol I guess the boys could go if there's room. What truck did you end up getting.

Scotty, I need some SD stickers quick! I love the SD logo. I will put it wherever you want on my truck amigo.

Borkon, thats a beautiful blood camo job for sure! My best day has been 9 so far (talk about an action packed day). I can only imagine your day laying down 16 dogs in a day....Some people dont get 16 in a year...

No Off Season - Thanks for the compliment. I have a Garmin that's portable already so your right, I guess I dont technically need navigation. Better yet, I have a map I taught Pitman how to read so I guess I don't need the Garmin either LoL. Hows the huntin up in North CackyLacky? I hear it's pretty out that way.

Pitman - Anytime brutha! Lets start her off early. It's technically considered a soccer mom's offroad vehicle so I am sure theres a place for a car seat, I just havent found it yet since I dont have kids (that I am aware of). The boys will fit too, its big enough and they arent picky. Tell Isaiah that he owes me a stake on my mojo critter btw
smile.gif
or he has to ride up on the roof. Hey, I think little Dom is old enough to take a coyote himself this year. Get him ready, were gonna put him on some fur!

Back