Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#1977921 - 08/16/11 01:10 AM My New Critter Gitter!
TexasTexas95 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: West Texas, USA
Well, It's been a while since I have been here but work has had me tied up all dang summer!(I dont even wanna hear it Pitman). Anyhow, I just ordered a new truck from Ford but the bad news is the dealership has no idea when it's gonna even get built due to a commodity hold because of the Tsunami in Japan. Basically I want navigation in my truck and Ford doesnt have one on the lot (any lot in the country for that matter) in the color and option combo I am looking for. Well, since I sold my ol truck, I had no wheels so I went and found some new ones temporarily. I think I just might keep it irregardless of whether or not my truck gets built.
It needs a little lift, new Goodyears, and a hitch basket to haul my loot but then she's good to go. Here she is...

Any ideas or suggestions that wont break the bank too bad? I dont think I can mount shooting chairs up on top like Tony's Rig. I still gotta drive this to work too BTW. Let me know
Oh ya, got the first modification knocked out already too!

#1977926 - 08/16/11 01:22 AM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: TexasTexas95]
l2andom Offline
Predator Master

Loc: WI
Lookin good. Looks like you already have the first mods I'd do in the plans already.

#1977932 - 08/16/11 01:46 AM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: l2andom]
scottmilk9 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Arizona
can't wait to go scratch that thing up!!!! smile

Don't forget a SD sticker for the back window too!!

Edited by scottmilk9 (08/16/11 01:47 AM)

#1977963 - 08/16/11 07:19 AM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: scottmilk9]
boandme Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: SD
You don't need a hitch basket! Throw your loot on the roof, there is more room anyway! lol
J/K, nice looking rig....

#1978307 - 08/16/11 06:17 PM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: boandme]
Bear Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Colorado USA
If you throw-em on top the blood trickling down will add natural camo stripes. lol

#1978334 - 08/16/11 07:10 PM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: Bear]
Mi-redsquirrel Online
Die Hard Member

Loc: Northern lower MI
Nothing like predator pimping in a Land Rover thumbup

That thing is awesome.

#1978347 - 08/16/11 07:41 PM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: Bear]
borkon Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: minnesota
Originally Posted By: Bear
If you throw-em on top the blood trickling down will add natural camo stripes. lol
. that should be a good rig for ya.
yeah, the dripping blood adds some charicter and some strange looks going down the interstate. took 20.00$ to get this one cleaned up. 16 in 1 day without freezing. it was UGLY!! LOL

winner of the first annual Coyotehunter.net Tournament Series

#1978349 - 08/16/11 07:41 PM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: Mi-redsquirrel]
No Off Season Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Pilot Mt,NC
Looks great!

Just my .02, nav IN a vehicle is great waste! Garmins are portable and EASILY updated.

#1978545 - 08/16/11 11:13 PM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: No Off Season]
pitman6302 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: New Mexico
Nice looking rig you have there. We need to go break that in with the new SD AR's we got. O by the way does it have room for a carseat for my little girl. I have to start her off early. lol I guess the boys could go if there's room. What truck did you end up getting.

#1978855 - 08/17/11 12:49 PM Re: My New Critter Gitter! [Re: pitman6302]
TexasTexas95 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: West Texas, USA
Scotty, I need some SD stickers quick! I love the SD logo. I will put it wherever you want on my truck amigo.

Borkon, thats a beautiful blood camo job for sure! My best day has been 9 so far (talk about an action packed day). I can only imagine your day laying down 16 dogs in a day....Some people dont get 16 in a year...

No Off Season - Thanks for the compliment. I have a Garmin that's portable already so your right, I guess I dont technically need navigation. Better yet, I have a map I taught Pitman how to read so I guess I don't need the Garmin either LoL. Hows the huntin up in North CackyLacky? I hear it's pretty out that way.

Pitman - Anytime brutha! Lets start her off early. It's technically considered a soccer mom's offroad vehicle so I am sure theres a place for a car seat, I just havent found it yet since I dont have kids (that I am aware of). The boys will fit too, its big enough and they arent picky. Tell Isaiah that he owes me a stake on my mojo critter btw smile or he has to ride up on the roof. Hey, I think little Dom is old enough to take a coyote himself this year. Get him ready, were gonna put him on some fur!

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.