July HOM Stories and Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

reb8600

Staff member
Here it is. This is the vote for the July Hunt Of The Month. There were some good stories but these were some of the best. It is the slow time of the year, but still take some time and post a good story. Pictures and details really make a difference.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible.

At the bottom are the links to the stories. Please take some time and read them. After you do place your vote for the one you think is the best.

First Place

My first month taking care of this so I will donate some things out of my collection.
Lanyard made by Brian Workman
Left to right
Call by unknown maker
Antler call made by Chazwho2 I believe
Closed reed Rubber Rabbit made by Carvercalls
Open reed Cocobolo with Bunny Bomb board made by Badtothebone
100_1487.jpg

1. Another ND PD Hunt by Silverfox

2. Is That A Look Of Relief by Hidenseekpro

3. 4th Of July Fun by Jesse Lackey

4. Maybe I'm a Bobcat Whisperer by Crimson Raptor

5. Another Day Another Coyote by Rabiddog

Voting will end at 9:00 am on Aug. 17

While I'm not sure that I'm deserving to be on this list, I'm honored. This was another tough decision.

I have voted also - and no, I did not vote for myself.
smile.gif

I am honored that you boys enjpyed my story.

Vote casted.
(No i didnt vote for myself, stop looking at me like that!)

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy Got my vote in, this was a tough one.
Chupa

Not if Jesse bought you adult beverages, it wasn't tough.
laugh.gif

It's alright - I might have voted for him, too, or maybe not.
smile.gif

Well, its kind of tough to persuade someone who has already voted, but here goes,

If elected, i promise to use my powers to eventually become super president of all of france, and put an end to the overwhelming rise of cheese prices!

Good catch, I thought of that after I posted and decided to stick with it lol, but who did I vote for? No one will ever know.

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeySo, are we allowed to campaign? Haha j/k

I'll campaign for your story for you, Jesse. All you have to do is bring that .50BMG with you to Florida so I can shoot it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyIm afraid the airport security may frown on that cary on!

Slap it in a lockable hard case and declare it at the gate and check it. No sweat.

Then I'll call a couple of fellas I know that work baggage to ensure your gun makes it safely to baggage claim.......or it gets conveniently "lost". Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back